• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • C850

Expert
    Wtb low rd count glock 40. (27 or 23) or maybe a 9mm for right price. Pm offers if you have a glock in nice shape that you would part with

sdarby

Shooter
    Yea why would you want a Glock with so many other better guns out there and i do mean so many better.

flyandscuba

Master
    thats a matter of opinion
    Have you had the opportunity to shoot both side-by-side with no modifications? The PPQ trigger is a vast improvement over the Glocks and earlier P99 pistols. It offers better ergonomics (interchangeable backstraps) without the failures reported in the Gen 4 Glocks...

Ooops, we're hijacking someone's WTB trhread -- better stop i guess... ;)

C850

Expert
    I just prefer glocks they've never let me down prefer another 27 gen 3 if somebody is willing to part with it

FUPAGUNT

Master
    I might have a couple going up for sale in the next couple of days I will give you a heads up.. I dont mess with .40 though

Hunkyfish

Master
    Side of the Highway under the bridge near Freeport

thedudeabides

Shooter
    I really don't see how someone could honestly knock a glock after spending any time with one. I'e got a gen4 17 for the house and a gen3 for carry. The trigger is absolutely consistent with the shortest reset out there and deadly accurate. There are better and prettier guns out there, but you gotta admit the glock is a solid weapon. Sorry for the hijack.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    I really don't see how someone could honestly knock a glock after spending any time with one. I'e got a gen4 17 for the house and a gen3 for carry. The trigger is absolutely consistent with the shortest reset out there and deadly accurate. There are better and prettier guns out there, but you gotta admit the glock is a solid weapon. Sorry for the hijack.
    And not to mention..

http://theprepared.com/content/view/90//administrator/

RIPpff

Banned
    glocks are def the top 3 combat worthy pistols ever made, the 1911 isnt even close :)

that said, the m&p with an apex trigger to me is a better solution, striker fired guns are the way to go (insert chris costa/travis haley video) lol

gtkillerv

Shooter
    glocks are def the top 3 combat worthy pistols ever made, the 1911 isnt even close :)

that said, the m&p with an apex trigger to me is a better solution, striker fired guns are the way to go (insert chris costa/travis haley video) lol

True. If you want a gun to look at the Glock is not your pick, but if you want a gun to fight with...GLOCK!!
    A guy at work told me that he doesn't like the Glock because it has a "Hair Trigger" (WTF?) When I asked what he prefers he said he is a 1911 man all the way. (Again, WTF?) And the glock has a hair trigger? Poor poor ignorant man.

The M&P almost had me, but the trigger is just junk. Yes, I have shot one with the Apex trigger, and it was really nice, but just not enough to make me want to change over from Glock. However, it was the grip that had me interested in the change. So, I just decided to do a mild grip reduction on my Glocks, and stipple the frame. WOW!! What a difference. Will be doing this to all my glocks now.

Keith

zombiekiller

Marksman
    I have a gen 3 Glock 27 that might be able to be talked out of. Give me a shout. PM with details headed your way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom