• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Price: 200

TGuns1451

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Price
    In search of .25acp and .32acp pocket pistols. Not seeking high dollar antiques. Looking for inexpensive range toys. Let me know what you have. FTF TRANSACTIONS ONLY, BILL OF SALE, IM FL RESIDENT WITH ID AND CONCELED WEAPON PERMIT.

DGladden

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Alamo Pawn shop on Transmitter had a Keltec P32 recently. However, I just checked their Armslist store and it's no longer showing. Kings Discount Drugs up in Chipley often has used 32's but I haven't been in there in a couple of months. It might be worth a call tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

TGuns1451

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My vehicles have this weird problem everytime I drive near a gun store they pull in so I check pawn shops all over regularly. My isdue is they buy a 25 whatever or 32 whatever from one of us for $100 if you are lucky and then they slap it in their case for 299.99 and act insulted if you offer 150 OTD. Id MUCH rather give someone private the money. Keltec brought back the p32 so you can order a new one for $350ish OTD these were I think $159 when I had a P32 YEARS ago. But I do keep my eyes out for GEMS at the PAWNS.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I was going to suggest pawnshops, I see them quite often, but I see that you have that covered.

Andronicus54

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    My vehicles have this weird problem everytime I drive near a gun store they pull in so I check pawn shops all over regularly. My isdue is they buy a 25 whatever or 32 whatever from one of us for $100 if you are lucky and then they slap it in their case for 299.99 and act insulted if you offer 150 OTD. Id MUCH rather give someone private the money. Keltec brought back the p32 so you can order a new one for $350ish OTD these were I think $159 when I had a P32 YEARS ago. But I do keep my eyes out for GEMS at the PAWNS.
    Can someone explain to me why I can't send a PM to TGuns1451?

Top Bottom