Patriot Mobile

Wouldn't you hate to live in the area and not have a gun to protect your family?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • outside9

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That would be horrifying. Not to mention that those who do have guns in the area are restricted to 10 round magazines and bullet buttons....

outside9

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They News talked with one man who said they had their kids sleep with them and he did not get any sleep because the dog would bark. Real bad time not to believe in owning a gun.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They News talked with one man who said they had their kids sleep with them and he did not get any sleep because the dog would bark. Real bad time not to believe in owning a gun.

I surely wouldn't want to rely on my little wiener dog for protection in a time like that... I can't imagine having kids in that situation, I would haul ass out of the area with the kids in tow.

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Yep...I was stationed there in 1999 to 2004. Crazy laws there, 10 day wait for gun purchase, 1 gun per month purchase, no hi-cap mags, no grandfather clause either...in order for a manufacturer to sell a rifle/shotgun/handgun, they must send one copy of each version they sell to be tested by the state. If there is a blued and also a stainless version, you must send one of each to be tested....yep, I remember the craziness...

outside9

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yep...I was stationed there in 1999 to 2004. Crazy laws there, 10 day wait for gun purchase, 1 gun per month purchase, no hi-cap mags, no grandfather clause either...in order for a manufacturer to sell a rifle/shotgun/handgun, they must send one copy of each version they sell to be tested by the state. If there is a blued and also a stainless version, you must send one of each to be tested....yep, I remember the craziness...

Now that is crazy. I wonder how fast is the turn around on testing a gun?

dirtyharry

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    10 day wait is ridiculous. by the way, cool avatar ric-san

Alientaz

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hey my wiener dog protects us, he takes low and I shoot high. Had anyone read the manifesto on line, very interesting.

Milesvdustin

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The manifesto needs to be posted with the full version on every news channel around! The country needs to see that the Obama supporter is absolutely insane!

Ken232

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    read the manifesto He is all up everyones azz for talkin bad about Barack...Says we should support him and respect his as President....I respect the office, NOT the Office Holder At the moment

outside9

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    read the manifesto He is all up everyones azz for talkin bad about Barack...Says we should support him and respect his as President....I respect the office, NOT the Office Holder At the moment

OH, I just read the part about why he was fired from the LAPD, did not read it all.

WILWORK4GUNS

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Pretty rich.....a psychopathic Obama supporter ...heavily armed...wondering around...killing at will....and still has the time to write about how no citizen needs an ar15......just shows how far gone the Dems are!

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom