• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Sorry ment to post this am. My old barn find ( it was actually kept in a barn for about 40 years, cat scrached stock, etc.) Takedown model 61 from 1936. Shoots s,l,lr. Light to carry, big plus.
    It's in pretty rough shape, not collectable due to wood spots, dings, scratches and some pitting in the steel. Bore still has some rifling. Bright side is I get to take it outdoors and shoot it! Still going pew after 88 years. Dusted some crows today with near misses @+/- 100 yards.
    Pump actions in rimfire are alot of fun, old classic steel even more. Some other Wednesday I'll show yall my grandpa's model 12 and my mom's boat anchor bolt action.
    20240522_173630.jpg

J pace

Marksman
    2 of my all time favorite guns,(61 & 12) And that 1 is in the perfect condition , still a great gun but you don't have to feel guilty about carrying it around. I would love to see pictures of your granddad's model 12. Here is a couple of mine that I drag around when I'm out doing chores.
    20240523_171326.jpg

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    2 of my all time favorite guns,(61 & 12) And that 1 is in the perfect condition , still a great gun but you don't have to feel guilty about carrying it around. I would love to see pictures of your granddad's model 12. Here is a couple of mine that I drag around when I'm out doing chores.View attachment 287418
    Yeah, that's too nice to drag around, for me. Ya know they are like $700- $1500 now....
    Btw, love the peep sight. I need one!

Top Bottom