Target Sports

Wilson Combat Carry Comp with 1000 plus rounds of ammo for Trade in Cantonment Fl

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CaptRoy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I have a Wilson Combat Carry Comp in 45 up for trade. It comes with the original paperwork,bag,extra grips, 11 mags. The build date was Sept 2006 and I took it in on trade in 2015. I think it was a a unfired safe queen then. I have put around 500 rounds through it and it shoots like a Wilson should. The pistol originally sold for $3300. I also have a 1000 rounds of Blazer alum cased ammo and several hundred rounds of asst boxed ammo as well. I dont think Wilson makes this model anymore and I have had a hard time finding one for sale online. Im thinking the trade value is somewhere in the $5000 range. I am open minded on the trades and does not have to be a firearm. Not looking for antique or collectables or to sell separately.
    Thanks for looking
    Roy
    In the 1980s, our ACCU-COMP won virtually every major practical pistol competition. It was a phenomenally accurate pistol with the reliability and accuracy serious competition demanded. Using that same technology to minimize recoil and muzzle flip, Wilson Combat® developed the Carry Comp model, which dramatically improves weapon control while adding minimal bulk and weight, resulting in a carry pistol that has no equal. The Carry Comp utilizes a 4 ½” overall length match-grade barrel, including a ½” muzzle extension that houses the meticulously engineered compensation port.
    I am willing to sale/trade the pistol without the ammo. With eleven mags and a very nice leather owb holster the sale/trade value is $3750. I am looking to replace the Wilson with a FN Tactical 45 so if you have one to trade I am listening.

Top Bottom