• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    My bad, I guess what I interpret your post was this:

Chinese Americans Citizens and Canadian Chinese citizens are a threat, they were placed there and here by China intentionally as an invasion force.

You totally were talking about something else entirely. My bad brotha
    I'm not talking about something else and yes, the Chinese here are a big threat

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    UNARMED Chinese Canadians?
    Whoever said anything about them being unarmed is uninformed. The Canadians have been able to import Norinco brand Chinese semiauto "assault rifles" this whole time, up until like last year, while we haven't been able to get new Norinco rifles in over 30 years. That's just one example. They've had 30 years to stock pile semiauto rifles, legally, in Canada. Nevermind the barges loaded to the gills with the full auto stuff that get intercepted every now and then, get their 5 minutes of fame, then conveniently get forgotten about

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us,
    That's just it... the Chinese aren't coming here in good faith and they aren't assimilating. The huge Chinese "business" (that just coincidentally happens to report to the Chinese communist government) that bought NAS Brunswick has a skyscraper full of Chinese in Texas that come here for their 2 years or whatever and then literally take their job back to China when the visa is up. They take the desk, computer and everything and literally work from home, in China. There's no assimilation. This is straight from the horses mouth, from my wife's boss on NAS Brunswick who went there to Texas and saw it first hand and had his new Chinese overlords brag to him about it

Coomer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Huge difference between American Citizens that are ethnically Chinese versus the CCP by the way. I’ll just leave it at that.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Difference is the Natives have put their bullets where their mouths are far more often than any 3 Percenter or Bundy brother. But nobody talks about it outside of the movement because of a blanket gag order across all forms of libtard government media/propaganda. Can't give the movement any publicity or give anybody any ideas. Same thing with the Battle of Blair Mountain, the largest engagement on US soil since the Civil War with miles of trenches, machine guns, air power and artillery used... and very few people even know it happened or how easy it would be to make it happen again

Screenshot_20220815-112846.png
    Screenshot_20220815-113748.png
    Screenshot_20220815-113814.png

Last edited:
    Top Bottom