• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Coomer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Guess I should have been more specific--Chinese presence. You certainly are free to think that's not an issue for us if you like. China does nothing and does not allow its citizens the right to do anything that doesn't foster its goals--which boils down to world dominion.

Practice up on this if you like to hedge your bets:

一碗米饭
    Yī wǎn mǐfàn

bowl of rice.

先生,请
    Xiānshēng, qǐng

please sir

Well familiar with the Japanese issue in the US. Studied the cases in Con Law. First thing that goes out the window when things get dicey is--the Constitution. Which makes us...

伪君子
    Wèijūnzǐ
    My bad, I guess what I interpret your post was this:

Chinese Americans Citizens and Canadian Chinese citizens are a threat, they were placed there and here by China intentionally as an invasion force.

You totally were talking about something else entirely. My bad brotha

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    She narrowly escaped Taiwan. ( media spin) she's back on her Asia tour in South Korea. Where the president of Korea is " too busy" to meet with her. Lol. Maybe she can pop over north and meet with kim.
    she escaped due to her extensive martial arts training, s. korea is scared to meet her

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My bad, I guess what I interpret your post was this:

Chinese Americans Citizens and Canadian Chinese citizens are a threat, they were placed there and here by China intentionally as an invasion force.

You totally were talking about something else entirely. My bad brotha

Correct--you interpreted "presence" as "citizen". It was your bad.

We have plenty of "citizens" of all stripes that present a clear and present danger.

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    End of the day, I'm not overly worried about the "presence" that much anymore. They'll "get us" thru critical infrastructure. It's widely known hackers are probing it and it's a critical issue. We have very poor defenses on these sorts of things (power stations, water treatment, sewage treatment). If you want to put a country down tout suite, knock out one or more of the crits in major metro areas. OMG--I can't charge my cell phone and update my Insta!--will totally demoralize a lot of the pop.

Coomer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    End of the day, I'm not overly worried about the "presence" that much anymore. They'll "get us" thru critical infrastructure. It's widely known hackers are probing it and it's a critical issue. We have very poor defenses on these sorts of things (power stations, water treatment, sewage treatment). If you want to put a country down tout suite, knock out one or more of the crits in major metro areas. OMG--I can't charge my cell phone and update my Insta!--will totally demoralize a lot of the pop.
    If they really want to strike a blow, just imagine empty Walmart shelves in Milton. It would be disastrous, the local community would collapse. Oh my

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If they really want to strike a blow, just imagine empty Walmart shelves in Milton. It would be disastrous, the local community would collapse. Oh my

No need to imagine. It was getting kinda bad at one point in Covid (and, thankfully, I've not had to buy "baby stuff" for a longggg time). Empty store shelves will collapse a community--which then comes looking for your stash!

The recent "empty shelves" may well just be a preview of what's to come next year. Plenty of analysts say there is an upcoming (next year) global food shortage given what's going on in the world today. That won't be pretty if they are correct.

gnappi

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You ever seen the Asian presence in Canada? And they are gobbling land here right now. Perfect footholds. Get em into Canada and they've got thousands of miles to choose from for the "invasion". Canadians won't be any big resistance. With millions of "troops" to throw at us, its just siege warfare then.

Best read up on the Chinese "grey navy". We've got no current answer to that threat, at least not in the Indo Pacific.

China will push us around more and more as they continue to advance tech and the military. They are in it for the long haul and we're just glad to be "hanging on".

Russia has its "hands full". Riggggght. That's just a distraction, IMO. They could finish bombing Ukraine into the stone age in a couple of days. We've got our eyes over there, while China is asserting it's dominance virtually unchecked. Watch the pea folks, and tell me what cup it's under!!
    So, we're to be invaded by UNARMED Chinese Canadians? Jeez, I hope your relaxation methods are legal.

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So, we're to be invaded by UNARMED Chinese Canadians? Jeez, I hope your relaxation methods are legal.

Doubtful--but people with reading comprehension issues will be one of our downfalls.

Coomer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There gonna invade in a southern direction with their children, and then send them to medical and business schools, all while paying their taxes.

gnappi

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Doubtful--but people with reading comprehension issues will be one of our downfalls.
    Reading comprehension isn't our problem at all (maybe yours is not reading your posts) and "Gobbling land"? Who cares, they pay taxes and if need be assets can be seized here, just as nationalization can and does occur elsewhere.

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Id assume the talk of Chinese here is referring to the CCP (CHINESE INVESTORS). Would you not?

Last edited:

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Reading comprehension isn't our problem at all (maybe yours is not reading your posts) and "Gobbling land"? Who cares, they pay taxes and if need be assets can be seized here, just as nationalization can and does occur elsewhere.
    Troll 3.GIF

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There gonna invade in a southern direction with their children, and then send them to medical and business schools, all while paying their taxes.

Pretty well documented that's how a lot of our research and tech get's stolen at our universities. So, yeah, it's quite a bargain to pay "full freight" for tuition to take our work back to the motherland.

Clearly you misapprehend that I'm making an "all Chinese" assertion here, and I'm not. But, you are free to think what you like.

Or you too be a

Troll 2.GIF

gnappi

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Pretty well documented that's how a lot of our research and tech get's stolen at our universities. So, yeah, it's quite a bargain to pay "full freight" for tuition to take our work back to the motherland.

Clearly you misapprehend that I'm making an "all Chinese" assertion here, and I'm not. But, you are free to think what you like.

Or you too be a
    So everyone who replies to your rants is a troll? You need more meds and professional help. You're set to ignored

Coomer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Or you too be a
    So Asian students steal tech and research from universities? Gotcha.

So I guess it’s wrong to learn something, and then taking what you learn to teach it somewhere else. International accreditations isn’t a thing I guess, like AACSB.

But if Asian Canadians and Asian Americans went to universities in their respective countries of residence, wouldn’t their motherland be Canada and US?

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    So Asian students steal tech and research from universities? Gotcha.

So I guess it’s wrong to learn something, and then taking what you learn to teach it somewhere else. International accreditations isn’t a thing I guess, like AACSB.

But if Asian Canadians and Asian Americans went to universities in their respective countries of residence, wouldn’t their motherland be Canada and US?
    Ummm... speaking of being an American, that sounds an awful lot like Theodore Roosevelts speach on having only one loyalty if you come to America.

“In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person’s becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American … There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag … We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language … and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”
    Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    ^— Exactly.

“Dual-citizenship” is a cuckold’s mentality.
    Pick one, and remain loyal, or f#<€ off.

Plenty of Chinese spies in the US. Plenty of industrial espionage examples.

Of course it’s not every person of Asian descent, but it’s not nonexistent, either.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    . If that’s the case, then who really cares.
    That's not the case. And by the way China (and it's largest navy in the world) just bought an "industrial park" at the site of the very much functional former NAS Brunswick in Maine. I helped build the Chinese a new power plant there. The Blue Angels still do air shows there. Let that sink in. Then go watch the movies Red Dawn 1, 2 and Amerigeddon. And read up on the Chinese airfield efforts in Texas. Oh and China's naval base off the coast of Florida, that is less distance from the east coast of Florida than Pensacola is from Tallahassee. You have a lot of catching up to do... especially if you have failed to realize that the Muslims aren't the only ones importing an invasion force into the West under the disguise of immigration

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    First thing that goes out the window when things get dicey is--the Constitution
    The Constitution went out the window a long freaking time ago

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220815-074004.png
      Screenshot_20220815-074004.png
      952.9 KB · Views: 38
    • Screenshot_20220815-074041.png
      Screenshot_20220815-074041.png
      1 MB · Views: 34
    Last edited:
    Top Bottom