• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bay Ranger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Judicial Watch has filled a FOI lawsuit with the Secret Service to get records about Hunter's dumpster gun:

The lawsuit was filed in U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia after United States Secret Service (a component of DHS) failed to respond adequately to a March 25, 2021, FOIA request for records or communications about the reported purchase, possession, and disposal of a firearm owned by Hunter Biden found in a Delaware dumpster circa October 2018.

Judicial Watch is investigating whether and how the Secret Service intervened for Hunter Biden in an incident involving a gun owned by him.

Delaware police began investigating, concerned that the trash can was across from a high school and that the missing gun could be used in a crime, according to law enforcement officials and a copy of the police report obtained by POLITICO.

But a curious thing happened at the time: Secret Service agents approached the owner of the store where Hunter bought the gun and asked to take the paperwork involving the sale, according to two people, one of whom has firsthand knowledge of the episode and the other was briefed by a Secret Service agent after the fact.

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I hope that he gets charged with the felony charges he deserves. The Secret Service agents that intervened on his behalf also need charges brought as well as whoever ordered them to intervene as in Slo Joe. FJB

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    103   0   0
    What's to question? What would their response be if situation was different? I think I agree with R_R on hunter's future. He might be persuaded to do the deed if it ever heats up for him and the family. You know there's a copy of the lap tops. It's the only way the computer repair guy stays alive. Remember Vince Foster, Seth Rich, et.al,? Not a conspiracy theory. Just unsolved homicides under suspicious circumstances investigated by the premiere law endorsement agency in the world. ta da.

1664546541259.png
    1664546859680.png

Last edited:

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Anything he does whilst the "Big Guy" is pretending to be POTUS, he'll be pardoned. Isn't that how quid pro quo works?

Bay Ranger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oh, I hope, I hope, I hope that the Repubs take the House in Nov. Some prominent members have already said that they are going to investigate Hunter. If that happens, whether the mainstream media covers it or not, a lot of his questionable dealings are gonna come out. There could even be links to "the big guy" himself.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Truth be told he probably has dirt on the old man. I look for him "tragically OD'ing" sometime in the future. That should kick off another "war on drugs"
    Would not be surprised if the establishment facilitated an accident in order to distance/protect itself if things get too hot. The senile old man would likely be none the wiser, with the end result being the left of the nation would unite around him in his grief, joined by many on the right. Hello second term...

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Uh, oh...

Bay Ranger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Secret Service about Hunter's gun:

"don't got no records about dat"

"oh wait, found some I didn't know I had, why do you ask?"

Update on Judicial Watch FOI requests to the Secret Service

Judicial Watch is investigating whether and how the Secret Service intervened for Hunter Biden in an incident involving a gun allegedly owned by him. In September, Judicial Watch filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit for records or communications about the reported purchase, possession, and disposal of a firearm owned by Hunter Biden found in a Delaware dumpster in October 2018 (Judicial Watch, Inc. v. U.S. Department of Homeland Security (No. 1:22-cv-02841)).

The Secret Service initially responded to Judicial Watch’s FOIA request on April 2, 2021 and stated that it had located potentially responsive records and would process them in accordance with FOIA. Then, on October 13, 2022, the Secret Service said that the April 2021 response was sent in error and that it did not have any records responsive to the FOIA request.

But then, on November 10, 2022, the Secret Service informed the District Court that it has run supplemental searches and has located over 100 records, totaling over 400 pages, potentially responsive to Judicial Watch’s request.

The Secret Service also told the court that it would complete its initial processing of all potentially responsive records by January 9, 2023, and send records out for any necessary consultations with other Executive Branch entities by that date. All other non-exempt, responsive records are to be produced to Judicial Watch by January 9.

Just some more info that comes out after the mid-term elections. "Nothing to see here, just move on folks"

Top Bottom