• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Baddog 0302

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    The last time I got a ccw permit it consisted of a background check and firing a .22 pistol once down a tube in the back of a gun shop. Is THAT what is stopping the flood of would be Rambo's playing hero? Not sure if you're serious.
    Sounds like a rubber stamp / "check the block " on their part, but YES, DEAD SERIOUS, and yes, most as I described won't even bother with any form of "paper work".
    One of the benefits of the high cost of ammo is that it limits the "Zombie killers" to 22 LR.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    think about the "Would be "Rambo's" pulling a weapon, holding it sideways looking for fame and glory, like Don Quixote and his dragons
    The naysayers said this in Maine when the freedom loving Mainers passed Constitutional Carry... and it never happened. Adults are by and large... adults

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    The last time I got a ccw permit it consisted of a background check and firing a .22 pistol once down a tube in the back of a gun shop. Is THAT what is stopping the flood of would be Rambo's playing hero? Not sure if you're serious.
    Haha, that sums it up right there.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Garin Flowers, National Reporter and Producer
    Sunday, May 1, 2022, 1:00 PM

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis promised Friday that the state will have a “constitutional carry” law at some point before he leaves office. The measure would most likely allow Floridians to carry firearms without a permit or required safety training.

“I can’t tell you exactly when, but I’m pretty confident that I will be able to sign ‘constitutional carry’ into law in the state of Florida,” DeSantis said during a news conference in Williston, Fla., according to the Tampa Bay Times.

“The Legislature will get it done. I can’t tell you if it’s going to be next week, six months, but I can tell you that before I am done as governor, we will have a signature on that bill.”

According to the NRA Institute for Legislative Action, 25 states have passed constitutional carry laws.

1651464785448.png

Miami_JBT

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The naysayers said this in Maine when the freedom loving Mainers passed Constitutional Carry... and it never happened. Adults are by and large... adults

Half the country is now Constitutional Carry and only three states have an outright ban on Open Carry.

Florida is one of those states.

Blood is not flowing in the streets in states with Constitutional Carry and Open Carry. Crime isn't going up. Rambos aren't Ramboing.

Folks are just fear mongering because the media tells them to.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Half the country is now Constitutional Carry and only three states have an outright ban on Open Carry.

Florida is one of those states.

Blood is not flowing in the streets in states with Constitutional Carry and Open Carry. Crime isn't going up. Rambos aren't Ramboing.

Folks are just fear mongering because the media tells them to.
    There was a thread here a couple years ago about how in Florida it was legal to open carry while going fishing. Guys were carrying around fishing equipment just to get away with open carrying. In Florida.

Top Bottom