DK Firearms

Why are the Railroad Retirement Board & IRS stockpiling ammunition?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 44Ruger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Things that make you go Hmmmm?

I'm not even going to comment on Gaetz and Glock clips.

RickG

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    it all comes down to the changing of the guard. The US had its time, and just like any other empire, it’s gonna fall, and fall hard.
    It if does fall hard this will give We the People to remix the deck and all those marxist digging mice that now feel protected by institutions will find out that once those Institutions are gone things will be very different.

Rockola2004

Old Soul Gun Enthusiast
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I remember during the Obama years the national weather service was said to be stockpiling ammo then. Never really found out as to why.

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    So which mechanic in Pensacola is stockpiling ammo…? I agree with Rockola2004, I too recall all the ammo that the Obama admin bought up to keep Joe Avg Citizen from getting.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I don't believe it's really the railroad whoevers or the IRS buying all this ammo. The way you prove that Mr Gaetz is by calling for a Federal audit on this Federally owned ammo. Like searching for WMD in Iraq, possession is 9/10 of the law. Find that ammo. I'm willing to bet its a shell game for supplying the CIA or some other clandestine organization. Make them account for every bullet, every day, like it's life or death, because it is. Don't let them move it

Last edited:

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Bullshit then, bullshit now. If I didn't enjoy gun forums so much, I wouldn't know any tin-foil-hat lore. Knowing a "secret truth" just makes some folks feel better about their regular, mundane life.

Forbes is a reputable source:

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Maybe they realize what they are up against. In my opinion, people who are scared buy guns and ammo?

Reactions: FLT

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Forbes is a reputable source:

I think these Federal agencies are just preparing for the crap we've been seeing in cities since the start of Covid. Mobs cruising the streets vandalizing, stealing, destroying, etc. They're just getting prepared for when shit really hits the fan! My long term retirement plan doesn't include selling any of my guns or ammo but does include continuing to stock pile ammo for the guns I do have, might buy a few more too. The next phase will be to locate a nice piece of property in the country that is easy to defend. When shit hits the fan cities are going to be very dangerous, just hope I can retire and move to the country before it happens.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    The "mobs" are left to their own devises. The Federal agencies leave them to "mostly peacefully protest". Wasn't it the mayor of Baltimore that said something like "let them burn, they need to vent" ?

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I think these Federal agencies are just preparing for the crap we've been seeing in cities since the start of Covid. Mobs cruising the streets vandalizing, stealing, destroying, etc. They're just getting prepared for when shit really hits the fan! My long term retirement plan doesn't include selling any of my guns or ammo but does include continuing to stock pile ammo for the guns I do have, might buy a few more too. The next phase will be to locate a nice piece of property in the country that is easy to defend. When shit hits the fan cities are going to be very dangerous, just hope I can retire and move to the country before it happens.
    Look at modern 1990's and onward European conflicts, like Bosnia, Yugoslavia, etc. Nobody "bought" their farm beforehand. The war started overnight. There were so many dead and disappeared that if you wanted a new homestead, corner apartment or office then you just picked one and made yourself at home. Zero opposition from the long gone former owners

Southalabama

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Anyone issued firearms must train and qualify. Shooting is a perishable skill. I laugh when they claim someone had a hoard of ammo because he had a 1000 rounds. That’s two months of weekly trips to the range.

As a kid I was friends with kids of an IRS agent and he carried a snub nose 38. The government no doubt supplied him with plenty of ammo.

I doubt there are vast bunkers of IRS ammo. They get it and issue it. As government works you’ve got to use what you were allotted this year or next years budget gets cut. They can’t have that.

Besides ordering it I doubt there is much of a paper trail as to where it went.

Blue Eye Buck

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't believe it's really the railroad whoevers or the IRS buying all this ammo. The way you prove that Mr Gaetz is by calling for a Federal audit on this Federally owned ammo. Like searching for WMD in Iraq, possession is 9/10 of the law. Find that ammo. I'm willing to bet its a shell game for supplying the CIA or some other clandestine organization. Make them account for every bullet, every day, like it's life or death, because it is. Don't let them move it
    Definitely a shell game! The IRS nor the railroad makes since. They haven’t been able to take the guns so let’s take their ammo. What about sending it to Ukraine?

Latest posts

Top Bottom