• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My SWAG is some folks don't think M1A/clones will be caught up in a potential "evil black rifle BAN. They were on the 94' AWB List.
    Bet Bill Rugers Mini's still avoid the "Black Rifle" ban.

M1,M1Carbine,M1A, M14, M25, Mini-xxx. Now put it in a pistol grip stock and suddenly it falls into "Black Rifle" Territory. M2 Carbine? Not my opinion, just our legislative Representatives covering thier "Six"!

Last edited:

ksenter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Scotts in Jay had a standard issue model in black plastic stock as of phone call Monday/Tuesday.

AA Tactical in Crestview HAD a wooden stock Loaded model....until I relocated it to Milton yesterday. :)

Norm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Scotts in Jay had a standard issue model in black plastic stock as of phone call Monday/Tuesday.

AA Tactical in Crestview HAD a wooden stock Loaded model....until I relocated it to Milton yesterday. :)
    The one at Scott’s has relocated to Nokomis too.

Offshorelivein

Dillweed
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    That Graphics card is worth about what the rifle is now..... Prices are insane.
    Keep your eyes on the rifle lol jk i was able to snag one before the scalpers. its going to get worse unfortunately... parts are gettting harder to get also i wanted to water cool this pc butt with all this crap going around i cant find a case or water block for gpu

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Keep your eyes on the rifle lol jk i was able to snag one before the scalpers. its going to get worse unfortunately... parts are gettting harder to get also i wanted to water cool this pc butt with all this crap going around i cant find a case or water block for gpu
    Im glad I got mine before the miners and scalpers got busy. You're braver than me for wanting to water cool your GPU. I stick to Air Cool and just keep the AC going. :)

I'll have to have to hit you up when I need to learn about using that printer too. Looks like you have some fun stuff set up there.

Offshorelivein

Dillweed
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Im glad I got mine before the miners and scalpers got busy. You're braver than me for wanting to water cool your GPU. I stick to Air Cool and just keep the AC going. :)

I'll have to have to hit you up when I need to learn about using that printer too. Looks like you have some fun stuff set up there.
    printer is alot of fun and useful.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    they are a good gun, but not anything better than an AR platform can give at less cost.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Never owned one. From what I have read the pre-plandemic prices were already high for a rifle you have to spend extra money on to make anywhere near 3moa after you buy it. Perhaps the new darling calibers help with the accuracy?

Latest posts

Top Bottom