DK Firearms

Where can i veiw to buy Pentax rifle scopes?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The camera land site is great.
    I never would have guessed they sell rifle scopes!! I have formed the opinion that the Gameseeker line at under $150 must be what yall r thinking of with bad quality and optics. Cause the lightseeker line in a 50mm is over $600. Cant imagine getting away with charging $600 and ur scope being crap. Thinking my original diognosis from my buddies scope is correct and that they r badass!!!

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Well shit Stan ....... absolutely any scope that cost $600. has gotta be great,right. Hey man .... I have a Jennings 25ACP that I will sell you for $750.

Try looking at it this way. Using your figure of $600. What other scopes can you get for that same $600. ?? Take a deep breath Stan.

If all else fails,as long as "they r badass !!!" that's all that really counts,right ?? --- SAWMAN

Stanley13

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well shit Stan ....... absolutely any scope that cost $600. has gotta be great,right. Hey man .... I have a Jennings 25ACP that I will sell you for $750.

Try looking at it this way. Using your figure of $600. What other scopes can you get for that same $600. ?? Take a deep breath Stan.

If all else fails,as long as "they r badass !!!" that's all that really counts,right ?? --- SAWMAN

Sawman I'm gonna say this for a third time in this thread. I have a few $600 scope's and I'm not impressed or unimpressed. They r just all around ok. And u selling a Jennings for $750 or a bridge in Arizona for that matter is totally different than a reputable big business that actually has their name on the product. Last I look at Jennings it didn't say Made By Sawman in BFE Florida!!!! What I'm getting at is sell all your beater trash leupold's and get a real scope like a Pentax!! Booooom

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Your "kinda" right Stan. However,I am somewhat concerned that if I sold all my other scopes for the Pentax brand,the VERY NEXT step in the downward progression would be the NcStar brand. Tell me ......do them Pentax scopes come incased in that hard plastic like some of the other "quality" scopes ?? ---------> OUCH !!

When you start selling some of them Leupolds for the Pentax brand,let me know. --- SAWMAN

Stanley13

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Your "kinda" right Stan. However,I am somewhat concerned that if I sold all my other scopes for the Pentax brand,the VERY NEXT step in the downward progression would be the NcStar brand. Tell me ......do them Pentax scopes come incased in that hard plastic like some of the other "quality" scopes ?? ---------> OUCH !!

When you start selling some of them Leupolds for the Pentax brand,let me know. --- SAWMAN

Im gonna pull my Leupold VX2 3x9-50mm off the above picture 17 hmr once this Pentax gets here and i pulled a Nikon Buckmaster 3x9-50mm off my 30-06 a few nights ago. Plus traded a Leupold VX3 a few months back.Prolly put these over priced beaters on a air rifle or kids gun or something??? BOOOOOOM

Stanley13

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    OK scope came in yesterday morn> SO less than 4 days from purchase till at house. Thats bad ass. Scope seems solid, for sure not lite weight. Not sure when i will get to put it on because ill have to get new higher mounts because its taller than the Leupold currently on HMR. Really looking forward to hunting squirrel with it. Ill keep yall updated.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Best of luck with that uhhhhhhhhh ....?.... scope Stan. Remember,when the glass fogs up and the reticle spins 30 degrees or so,you will have to put it up for sale over at PFF. We all know about it over here. ---> OUCH !!

I'll be watchin' --- SAWMAN

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hell scopes cost more than that at Wallie world. Not like a 17 has alot of recoil. Hope it works out for you Stanley. Hell I have got a RINO scope on a 222 that has been going for 46 years.. Real high dollar in 1969.$15

Edit,Try a set of Weaver high mounts and they might work,Or not they don't cost $100

Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    You know Stan,Cabela's sells a 17HMR specific scope for (IIRC) $99. I do believe that it has tic marks for the "normal" drops for ranges further out.

With the Cabela's guarantee(talk to them to make sure),if it self destructs(like that Pentax will)just send it back for a replacement or refund. ---SAWMAN

Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't get it...why buy a Pentax when you can get a Vortex for same or less.....

Famine

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Top Bottom