• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    A Russian arrives in New York City as a new immigrant to the United States . It's 11:00 AM on a Wednesday.
    He stops the first person he sees walking down the street and says, "Thank you Mr. American for letting me come into this country, giving me housing, food stamps, free medical care, and a free education!"
    The passerby says, "You are mistaken, I am a Mexican."
    The man goes on and encounters another passerby. "Thank you for having such a beautiful country here in America .." The person says, "I not American, I Vietnamese." The new arrival walks farther, and the next person he sees he stops, shakes his hand, and says, "Thank you for wonderful America !
    That person puts up his hand and says,
    "I am from Middle East. I am not American."
    He finally sees a nice lady and asks, "Are you an American?”
    She says, "No, I am from Africa .."
    Puzzled, he asks her, "Where are all the Americans?"
    The African lady checks her watch and says:
    "Probably at work."
    IF YOU DON'T PASS THIS ON TO YOUR FRIENDS, BY TOMORROW, YOU WILL RECEIVE THREE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ABSOLUTELY FREE.

ABlaster

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    People who move to a place and don’t want to assimilate into the existing culture are occupiers, not immigrants. I figure the reason people who move here do so because they like what we’ve got going on and want to be a part of it, not to carry on with what they had before and that they deemed inferior enough to leave.

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    People who move to a place and don’t want to assimilate into the existing culture are occupiers, not immigrants. I figure the reason people who move here do so because they like what we’ve got going on and want to be a part of it, not to carry on with what they had before and that they deemed inferior enough to leave.
    It is an American tradition, starting with the first European occupiers.

ABlaster

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We occupied the crap out of the American continent, no doubt about that. I must admit that I fall into the category of folks that don't think our system is all that great, but it beats the crap out of the way they do things in the rest of the world. I suppose it is human nature to seek new lands to keep the things we liked about our old ways but in a different way that suits us better.

Makes me wonder if the difference between colonization and mass migration isn't just a difference in power dynamics. Sounds like an interesting discussion.

Top Bottom