What's the weirdest thing you ever shot?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ken232

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    well not me but my mom and ill let you put this together...picture a woman 45 years old deathly afraid of snakes, a rubber snake (realistic looking), a bed, a 12 ga Belgium Browning dad leaves loaded with 00 Buck, a brother that's doing stupid things. un Huh...Holy Bed Batman!

Drauka99

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Raccoon with a 444 Marlin at 50 yards... awesome sight to see it picked up and thrown tot he side like that.

Was on the plot one evening, just getting settled in, shooting does for management. Had missed one the week before with my 444 Marlin so I had shot a little during the week and was wanting to get everything dialed in. Doe at 75 yards... perfect..... I line up, fire.... she's running like I totally wiffed the shot... I mean she is just kind of circling the plot at a full run... I chamber another round and just as she goes thru the trees I get lined up and fire off a round.... I hear a SMACK... Ok hit a tree........... wait 15 minutes... get down.. find her 15 yards in the woods.... first shot had hit perfect... second shot had literally blown one of her back legs off right above what would have been the knee. Guess it was sighted in better than I had though.... killed a couple more does that evening in the same plot.

I quit using that gun for deer very often... to big of a mess

BigDaddy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I hear you on the vehicles, got two trucks and had to borrow one to get a truck hauled today. first one springed a radiator leak the other the receiver caved when loded with a 6800 lb truck, go figure. May just load both of them up with some fertilizer and take them out of their misery . Hang on I better be careful saying that. But I was hauling cow poop in the back of one of them.

BigDaddy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Believe it or not a wood bee,,,
    I was shooting my grandfather's Colt 22lr revolver from under the carport when a bee dropped down in line with the target,,,,
    knocked it's wings off

Hmmm

Big daddy's diesel service

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You may think I am strechin it on this one, but: I grew up in Maine, from my house to the lake was a 1 mile slightly downhill walk. I was on the flat part of the bathroom roof, with a sandbagged 225 win bull barrel 10x scope. I shot in a field 200 yds across the way, I noticed movement on the lake and watching a furry critter scamper around on the ice covered lake, he stoped and was eating on something, I took a shot and must have hit him in the tail, he jumped about 6 feet in the air and never hit the ground again til he was in the brush.

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dragonflies! We were at a pond with dragonflies hovering over it so I took my 12ga and shot one then the next thing you know a bass eats it so a new idea spawned I would shoot the dragonflies down and when they hit the water 3 people were waiting with SKS rifles and would shoot the bass.

Hunkyfish

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Side of the Highway under the bridge near Freeport
    Dragonflies! We were at a pond with dragonflies hovering over it so I took my 12ga and shot one then the next thing you know a bass eats it so a new idea spawned I would shoot the dragonflies down and when they hit the water 3 people were waiting with SKS rifles and would shoot the bass.

DAAAAAMN
    & I know some guys that claim to use live moths to fish for bats,,,
    but that's a whole nuther story :whip:

Bruiser

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    When I was a kid/early teen.... I would take my blow gun with darts down to the pond, throw out some bread crumbs, and shoot the bream/bluegill when they'd come up for the bread. So much fun as a kid.

Top Bottom