• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Herf

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    KUSA’s product is top tier. Nicer quality than the Arsenals I’ve owned. The PSAs are also really nice. KUSA is a Florida based company, too.

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I have the M&M Industries M-10 and LOVE IT !!!!!

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I had a STG 2000 and like a dope sold it..... :mad:
    I sold my STG 2000 before moving home from Maine. I actually bought and sold that same rifle twice over the years, lmao. Loved it so much I used it up. Even nearing the end of its service life and looking a little worse for wear, I got what I paid for it new. Win-win

K-9

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Every day I see these AK prices, I am happy that I went a little-AK happy during the $399-499 days. I tried to get one cheap AK from each country because AR prices were so high back then. Hungarian, Russian, Romanian, Yugo, etc. Plenty of mags and Golden Tiger ammo when the price of ammo dropped to historic lows. Happy happy here.

When prices drop: Buy once, cry once. Don't forget the ammo, too (as we all now know).

K-9

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I saw PSA had a blem AK with a reasonable price. Don't shy away from their blems and pretty sure they have forced versus cast which is good
    Agreed. PSA AKs aren't bad at all. The blems are a great deal. If it is hundreds cheaper than an import, it is worth it.

Fear21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Agreed. PSA AKs aren't bad at all. The blems are a great deal. If it is hundreds cheaper than an import, it is worth it.

I'd argue that - if you can afford an import, get it. They aren't getting any cheaper and we may lose them in the near future. PSA has worked out a lot of the bugs in their manufacturing process but it still seems like they can't get things totally right. If I had to buy domestic, I'd probably go with the KUSA KR-103 right now - especially when they release the 5.5 folders.

skyydiver

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I wouldn’t “not buy” a PSA now as I don’t believe they’ll explode anymore, but I agree that I’d happily drop a couple hundred more on a quality import.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom