Whats the best type of pistol holster for plate armor??

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    An Eagle Industries universal holster I already sold you! Where both hands can reach it if had to. Stay away from kydex. You don't want to have to find a new holster every time you "battlefield pick up" a new sidearm

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    An Eagle Industries universal holster I already sold you! Where both hands can reach it if had to. Stay away from kydex. You don't want to have to find a new holster every time you "battlefield pick up" a new sidearm
    Naww gonna rock the G21 till the trumpets blow.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    I personally am sticking to the Bianchi M12 holster. I believe in flaps protecting my sidearm when I dive for cover in the nearest bush, ditch, creek and pile of cow poop in somebody's pasture

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Naww gonna rock the G21 till the trumpets blow.
    You dont get to pick when the trumpets blow, and you won't be able to go home or go shopping when they do blow. As much as we work... chances are when it blows you're going to be on the other side of the continent. Keep your gear with you, and whatever you have with you is what you're going to be stuck with until you battlefield pick up

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    You reach an age and mentality when you would just rather make a stand than run, jump, and dive into a pile of cow poop.
    You say that now... you just wait till you're taking incoming fire. Or spending a rainy night in the bottom of a fighting hole filling up with mud

Last edited:

rossi

Master
    Rating - 94.7%
    17   1   1
    God has the power to say when and where... He also gave you the power of free will and whether or not to jump or die
    Our Date, Time, and Manner of Death was determined before we were born. We can do nothing to change that, nothing.

rossi

Master
    Rating - 94.7%
    17   1   1
    God has the power to say when and where... He also gave you the power of free will and whether or not to jump or die
    Captain, my religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me....That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave.
    Stonewall Jackson

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Stonewall Jackson
    Jackson was wrong and didn't know his Bible. I suggest you read. It's not a matter of what you believe, it's a matter of what's written in the Bible.

We need to get back on the thread

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Thank God the whole military wasnt thinking like that or we'd never get anything done or take any ground. We would fly all the way around the world just to stand there and get shot instead of diving for cover.

Which by the way is exactly what Jackson told his boys to do... all the way up and through the Revolutionary War, War of 1812 and Civil War... they all just stood them up across the field from each other, in lines by the hundreds, and told them to shoot at each other just standing there.

Buy the right holster and don't be afraid to dive for cover... to save your country and family... if not to save yourself

Last edited:

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I use a Safariland thigh rig that I wear high...and I have a holster for anything that I would carry with a carrier...to get through the briars and brambels...hopefully I won't be in a pasture diving behind cow patties for cover

Top Bottom