what the hell is going on in this country?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCarter54

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Kinda like vehicle accident deaths...

And if you want to see torn up bodies of children, go check out some accident scenes. But since it doesn't help the agenda, the media doesn't show emergency room doctors calling that a "crisis".

They don't care about deaths, they care about disarmament of American Citizens. MEANWHILE, they ship arms... including firearms... all over the planet. Biden said you can't fight F-16s and nukes with rifles, but somehow, in Ukraine, they are particularly useful when fighting the country with the biggest nuclear arsenal on Earth.
    You have good points, but really this is not the same thing. Drunk driver vs AR15 shooter in a mall. I do not know what the solution is but something must be done.

DustyDog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I do not know what the solution is but something must be done.
    About the drunk drivers, or the AR-15s?

Drunk drivers kill people. AR-15s DON'T. There is NO SUCH THING as a "bad gun", only BAD PEOPLE:

"On the evening of 14 July 2016, a 19-tonne cargo truck was deliberately driven into crowds of people celebrating Bastille Day on the Promenade des Anglais in Nice, France, resulting in the deaths of 86 people and the injury of 434 others."

AND

"The Kyoto Animation arson attack occurred at Kyoto Animation's Studio 1 building in the Fushimi ward of Kyoto, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan, on the morning of 18 July 2019. The arson killed thirty-six (36) people, injured an additional thirty-four (34) (including the suspect), and destroyed most of the materials and computers in Studio 1. It is one of the deadliest massacres in Japan since the end of World War II... "

I mean, somebody needs to "do something" about TRUCKS and GAS CANS too, apparently.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/why-gun-control-will-always-fail-in-america/ar-AA1bcAXu

Want to see the best explanation for what's going on? Just realize that this movie is 15 years old, and the problem is TEN TIMES WORSE now. As American's addictions to psychotropics has skyrocketed, so has the incidence of nonsensical mass shootings. Keep in mind that the movie was produced before "social media" really exploded, so add that to the mix:

Last edited:

DustyDog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There's a reason the Antifa types paint anyone they dislike a Nazi, because that's who beat them the last time they tried to do anything.

Post WW1 Germany saw an attempted communist revolution in 1919, and a decade of political unrest fomented by communist agitators from the Soviet Union. Berlin became a Hotspot for moral decay, child prostitution and where the first transgender surgery took place.

Who was financing all these leftist agitator groups ? I don't know.

I fear this time they have figured out how to stop the pendulum from swinging back. They have weaponized the internet. They have woven the internet into our daily lives and use it to ruin our lives if we express wrongthink.

I envy Winston from 1984, at least he could hide from his telescreen in the corner.

Top Bottom