What is on your " Buy it Before They Ban It " list?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    I know that I am probably not the only one that is a little concerned about the chance of another assault weapons ban from the debate the other night. What is on your list of things to buy?

I picked up a PS90 and some of the 50 round mags and plan to look into getting one of the bullpup high cap shotguns ( KSG or UTAS ) probably a couple more AR15 lowers to SBR and build from.

Not trying to fear monger, just curious as to whats on everyone's lists of things to get :D

b747fp

Master
    I will probably grab a beta mag, and at least 3 more lowers. Probably grab some more mags as well.

MIAMI MATT

Banned
    I started already, picked up aten pack of lowers thes morning still dont think the ban will happen but not going to chance it.Lowers and mags all the way,more specificly pmags ...another group buy in the making?

MIAMI MATT

Banned
    I know that I am probably not the only one that is a little concerned about the chance of another assault weapons ban from the debate the other night. What is on your list of things to buy?

I picked up a PS90 and some of the 50 round mags and plan to look into getting one of the bullpup high cap shotguns ( KSG or UTAS ) probably a couple more AR15 lowers to SBR and build from.

Not trying to fear monger, just curious as to whats on everyone's lists of things to get :D
    They are allready tring to classify saiga shotguns as destructive devices from what I heard ,by the way great post,very intrested in replies

wildrider666

Master
    A few recommendations:
    1k rounds for each primary weapon. 2K is better. 2k of .22LR You got a long and short right? Mags, Mags, Mags. Got pouches?
    Primers, Powder for your Primary systems. Buy fast powders and load less per round (use filler). What do you mean you don't have a basic reloading setup?
    A good cook book with burn rates. A "Cartridges of the world" book. You never know what will be avail and what you can "re-purpose"
    FMJ rifle bullets a FMJ and HP pistol bullets.
    Brass pick it up, buy it. in a pinch you can even reload "blanks" Yep and reload them several times.
    Tool to remove primer swag from mil rounds.
    Cartridge waterproofing sealant.
    AMMO cans with good seals.
    Do your homework: What can you reload using bag propellant from a 105? Can you use 2400 in your 5.56? Can you make small primers fit and work in a large primer case?
    WR

Hunkyfish

Master
    Side of the Highway under the bridge near Freeport
    Reloading supplies & drum mags

Jeffashbyjr

Expert
    Ammo bulk ammo

TraderDan

Master
    My concern would be, if they ban a weapon, and you have one after the amnesty turn in period, you will be charged with felony possession and banashed to the island of idd. So you would have to bury it until all hell broke loose and it didn,t matter anymore.

MIAMI MATT

Banned
    My concern would be, if they ban a weapon, and you have one after the amnesty turn in period, you will be charged with felony possession and banashed to the island of idd. So you would have to bury it until all hell broke loose and it didn,t matter anymore.

nope when they come to get it you discharge and bury them,becase they diddnt matter anymore....

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Top Bottom