Target Sports

What happens when all the states east of the Mississippi limit hunting to shotgun only?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ABlaster

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    He did have a credibility problem, for sure. I think that was what eventually caused him to leave; too many times he made claims and then always had somewhere else to be when there was a match, class, or get-together. I told him via PM that his lack of physical presence to back up what he was saying, or at the very least other respected forum members vouching for him, was why people were always doubting his claims.

When presented with "put up or shut up" he chose the latter.

Bowhntr6pt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    He did have a credibility problem, for sure. I think that was what eventually caused him to leave; too many times he made claims and then always had somewhere else to be when there was a match, class, or get-together. I told him via PM that his lack of physical presence to back up what he was saying, or at the very least other respected forum members vouching for him, was why people were always doubting his claims.

When presented with "put up or shut up" he chose the latter.

I think he just got tired of providing all the corrective information for all of us who didn't know our a** from a hole in the ground.

I mean after all, one can only try to help others so much... he probably moved on to another board with members more worthy and appreciative of his accomplishments, experiences, and knowledge.

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    What happened to the rambler??
    He was old and full of a type of cancer I believe. I'm thinking he passed on. He may have been what he said and maybe not, but I'll let old men have their stories until proved otherwise, you never know.

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I'll hunt with a shotgun! I used to own land that backed up to Ft. Rucker, area 40, it was a shotgun only area. Had a Mossy 500, scoped rifled barrel, and Hornady SST sabot slugs!

Top Bottom