• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Daughter reloading some 38 for her Taurus in the AM, went to the range and blasted 200 round of 38 out of her Taurus and my Blackhawk. So happy that I've got a great range buddy.
    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Range Buddy is great but a "self-reloader" Buddy is priceless! It showed my Wife the process and that's where her interest ended. Lol

Jevaughn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Range Buddy is great but a "self-reloader" Buddy is priceless! It showed my Wife the process and that's where her interest ended. Lol
    Same with my wife, so she just wants to shoot her .22 since we don't reload that, and then she'll want to fire the 9mm when I've got it all loaded and such. Oh well, my daughter loves to shoot and knows that we'll shoot more if there's more ammo. Only downside, replenishing my primer supply. We went through 200 of those little bastards today.

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Just finished up a AR build and took it over to JJ’s for basic testing. 04870159-0B2D-4305-9567-AC77F2C5DE79.jpeg

Molon Labe

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I took an old Navy Arms replica of a 1958 Remington .44 cap & ball out of the back of the safe. It is in a nice wooden case with compartments with a bullet mold, powder measure, lead balls, and a tin of caps. I have had it for 20 years plus. Out of sight - out of mind. Barely used with good bluing and case hardening. I found a blog in a black powder forum that let me know it was made by Gregorelli & Uberti (G.U. stamped under the loading lever)
    in 1960, with S/N 18X. " G.U." were in collaboration from 1959 to 1963. Just something to do on a cool Sunday....Got my 1st covid shot this AM.

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    I have a jug of 7383 powder (a triple base, pull down powder from 50 cal spotter-tracer ammo used on the 106mm recoilless rifle). Worked up a mild (1718fps w/200gr cast bullet) load that shot accurately and where the sights of my 303 Martini aimed. Fired 46 rounds of that load today. Now I have a use for that old, cheap ($3.25/pound) powder. 7383 does give off ammonia smell, which can have other shooters wondering what the heck you are shooting...it happened today at the range. o_O

RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    How many of us are ready to dig trenches? Those guys saw the writing on the wall. Use concrete, folks (for those of us privileged enough to own their land) while we have the luxury of time. "If you desire peace, prepare for war"
    "Fixed fortifications are a monument to the stupidity of man." - G.S. Patton

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Patton didn't even start school until he was 11. He failed and had to repeat his freshman year of college. He had black spots on his brain from too many head injuries playing damn polo. He would never have even been commissioned in today's military and I doubt he would have even made it past MEPS

Last edited:

RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    How many of us are ready to dig trenches? Those guys saw the writing on the wall. Use concrete, folks (for those of us privileged enough to own their land) while we have the luxury of time. "If you desire peace, prepare for war"
    So you gonna share pics of your pillbox?

Or is it a fox hole? Fighting hole?

iu

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    We're all serfs and slaves living on somebody else's land, either way you look at it. Even if you're done with the mortgage, if you dont pay rent to Uncle Sam, the city or the county then they show up with guns to take you off the property you only thought you owned

Top Bottom