• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The guy who wouldn't stand in support of trying to get the WTC attack planner - osama bl, directs this strike because of a rocket attack in a war zone? Hmmm

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    The price of lumber has skyrocketed. Up 180%.
    News said average price of a NEW home has risen by $26K. ( Chnl 3 News) --- SAWMAN

Reactions: TAG

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Repercussions of Biden shutting down the pipelin IMMEDIATELY caused the loss of 16,000 pipeline workers.
    It also cost the jobs and buisnesses of another 25-30,000 people that earned their revenue from support of those workers and equipment. (FOX News) ---- SAWMAN

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The price of lumber has skyrocketed. Up 180%.
    News said average price of a NEW home has risen by $26K. ( Chnl 3 News) --- SAWMAN
    A 2x4x8 was about $2 and some change not very long ago. Now they are over $5.00. 4x4x8's are now around $17 or $18. It's insane. Thanks all you assholes who voted "d"...

Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Doc: Thank you for registering for the Covid-19 vaccine; your turn has come! Roll up your sleeve please.

Victim: The CDC, my governor and health department all say it's perfectly safe, effective and tested. Is this true?

Doc: Oh absolutely. The FDA and your government would have never allowed it otherwise, and I'm sure of it (swabs arm with alcohol)

Victim: I'm very happy to hear that sir; you see, my son likes me quite a lot, and he's rather concerned about the safety of these vaccines. He's waiting for me out in the car and before I came in he swore to me that if you're lying both you and your wife will be the guests of honor on over our fire pit this evening -- on a spit. Having been his primary male influence since he first came out of my wife's vagina and knowing full well he's not an NPC like you've made so many other people into with your previous crazy pronouncements on masks, distancing and such I happen to believe he means it. He also just spent his $1,400 stimulus check on cases of BBQ sauce, a big pile of charcoal and a really nice set of butcher knives. Thank God Biden provided him with the means to do that; after all, he did lose his job when the bar he used to work at as a bouncer was forced closed because of the Coof.

Doc?

Doc! Why you running away doc? I thought you were going to give me the safe and effective Covid-19 jab!

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Once again Tragedy has hit Hollywood. Reports indicate PePe Le Pew has taken his own life just hours after losing his long time contract with Warner Bros. Several attempts have been made to contact Warner Bros. but they are refusing to give a statement. Services will be held at the ACME Historical Cemetery and will be limited to family and close friends only. Among the pallbearers will be Wile E. Coyote, Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck and Elmer Fudd who is currently involved in legal battles with Warner Bros for violating his 2nd Amendment rights.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    FWIW: After decades of disinformation, denials and piss poor explanations: we are now "allowed" to get a very small peek at UFO data. Some Officially relesed and others Leaked or allegedly Leaked. The visual recordings, reports and mass population sightings of the same object(s) are beyond dispute that there is something of none human origin being observed. In a time where just about everyone carries a vide recorder in their phone, the documentation piles up.

All the Offical, Leaked and Private video (no longer being Officially debunked with gov directed propaganda) is happening IOT get the public familiar conceptually to there existance. This is intended to reduce public shock, social panic and religious upheaval when the U.S. or another Country makes a big data dump formally recognizing it/them or one sets down in a very public place. Even based solely on what has been publicly released by the U.S. Gov, there seems to be a great technology disparity that infers human vulnerabilities if there is hostility.

If UFOs representing one or more intelligent species have been observed for centuries, even if they are collecting "samples" or catch and release as our explorers do: there's probably no immediate intended major threat to humans as such could have happened long ago when we were less advanced. I think we will get all the info/facts released within a decade. We'll surely know about them before we catch Bigfoot. Lol

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    All of the UFO hoopla in the news recently has the distinct smell of horse manure. Not saying UFO's don't exist as they obviously do in one form or another but this definitely feels like a distraction. .02

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ^^^^^ Excellent bonus for the administration: Never let a tragedy or distraction go to waste when its to their benefit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom