• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jhamilton226

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I almost cried when I saw the changes to PFF :( but it is true the only constant is change right?? Thanks for the new forum Chief! Looking forward to dealings and discussions with other like-minded individuals! :cool:

fla_scout

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just joined. Same name on GCFC, PFF and here now. Looking forward to window shopping and getting questions answered from time to time.

Ben Ghazi

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks for the new forum , I think it will grow into something nice.

Last edited:

scoob

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    new here myself too. glad to see a great local gunsite , its probably gonna be my most visited forum now. thanks for makin it possible. awsome job on it too! scoob:thumb:

skipper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Great place, thanks

Great to have this local gun forum and to be a new member. Thanks to all those that made it happen.

:fish2:

skipper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    MasterChief, I had ran a search for the Defuniak gun range and up pop the Gulf Coast Gun Forum, there was a post talking about it. I started reading and decided to join. I was unaware there was a regional forum. I frequent a couple of other forums for information about the guns I am interested in, which are CZ's and 1911's. I have recently cleaned out all of the misc. pistols along with a rifle after I found like many that a lot of my guns were collecting dust and have settled on the guns that I plan on keeping for carry and shooting. By the way, noticed that Kimber Compact you have and I would be interested had I not recently bought a Dan Wesson CCO. Anyway this looks like good place to hang out and learn about some guns I have not met.

CMV84

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm another PFF regular, Chris V there. Don't know why I didn't just keep the same name. Whatever.

I'm not nearly as knowledgeable about guns as many others but enjoy reading what others have to say, reviews and of course, look for good deals. I like the format here too

Top Bottom