• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Why don't you do links? It backs up what you are trying to get across. Anyone could have made those charts. I need real news. Off to Google I go.....
    The source of those screenshots is in the top left corner of the screenshots. Those are from Lindell's second video

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    That was actually on evening news last night about watermarked ballots.
    Newsmax.
    Also be looking to see if mail in ballots were folded just like they would need to be to fit in envelope. Hopefully we will get to see the truth. Hell, if Biden won fair and square, what is there to hide? Prove it so 3/4 of the country can kick back an enjoy the next 4 years of tyranny.
    4? Ya mean 10. Old Joe's gonna kick off after 22 months when he finds a container of Trump's hair gel gets covid from it,, then harris till 2024->2032. Write it on a rock.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    4? Ya mean 10. Old Joe's gonna kick off after 22 months when he finds a container of Trump's hair gel gets covid from it,, then harris till 2024->2032. Write it on a rock.
    Talk about a b**** biting off more than she can chew... wow, she's gonna choke. I predict heart disease is going to get 'er... number one killer of women and she's in the most stressful job in the whole freaking country

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    4? Ya mean 10. Old Joe's gonna kick off after 22 months then harris till 2024->2032. Write it on a rock.
    Well shit, I'm gonna need a lot more covid $ to buy more fully-semiautomatic, military style, assult weapons and high capacity clipazines for them to confiscate. Hell, they'll run out of things to do in a year at the rate they are going.
    Need to keep them working and earning that fat salary

PaulT

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Any truth to watermarks ballots? Are we going to find out about a bunch of counterfeit ballots?
    If ballots were harvested then filled out by others than that registered voter, how will it be proven to be not legitimate?
    I'm looking for a glimmer of hope guys.... help me out!
    SEEMS the vote checkers in AZ are using an UltraViolet light looking for water marks..

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    As much as I would love to see this, if something was gonna happen it would’ve done happened.
    Do you really think they could watermark all the ballots and not the first Democrat would know about it?

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    What a crock of shit.

Watermarks do not show up under ultraviolet light.

It has been discussed before.

Security prints in IV sensitive light can be done - but the printer or paper manufacturers would do it.

Each state prints their own ballots - so the state would know, the printer would know, and everyone else would know.

PaulT

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    17.5% discrepancy in Ballot Numbers..

Only takes less than 3% to nullify vote...

TRUMP WON FAIRLY AND SQUAReLY.

TRAITORS COMMITTED MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD.

Why NOT on media...

MEDIA IS COMPLICIT IN TREASON./VOTER FRAUD.

what does this mean.>... 35 out of hundred Trump votes switched to Biden.

What does this mean...?? MEDIA WILL BLACK OUT

What does this mean???? More false flags to change narrative,,to shift focus of Sheeple away from MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD.
    BUT.
    What does this mean..?? ALL OF THE SWING STATES HAD MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD.

This voter fraud was done in Conjunction with THE CHINESE COMMUNIST PART...
    TREASON
    TREASON
    TREASON.
    also..

As MORE wake up and are Brave enough to Know the Truth of Voter Fraud.. the deep state will only make things worse for all.

Last edited:

PaulT

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What a crock of shit.

Watermarks do not show up under ultraviolet light.

It has been discussed before.

Security prints in IV sensitive light can be done - but the printer or paper manufacturers would do it.

Each state prints their own ballots - so the state would know, the printer would know, and everyone else would know.
    so...DUCKYOU..

are you saying there was NOT massive voter fraud?

PaulT

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

ITS EVEN IN A LAWSUIT....

https://www.cisa.gov/sites/default/...-voting-election-integrity-safeguards_508.pdf SEE BOTTOM... watermarks!

Last edited:

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    17.5% discrepancy in Ballot Numbers..

Only takes less than 3% to nullify vote...

TRUMP WON FAIRLY AND SQUAReLY.

TRAITORS COMMITTED MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD.

Why NOT on media...

MEDIA IS COMPLICIT IN TREASON./VOTER FRAUD.

what does this mean.>... 35 out of hundred Trump votes switched to Biden.

What does this mean...?? MEDIA WILL BLACK OUT

What does this mean???? More false flags to change narrative,,to shift focus of Sheeple away from MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD.
    BUT.
    What does this mean..?? ALL OF THE SWING STATES HAD MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD.

This voter fraud was done in Conjunction with THE CHINESE COMMUNIST PART...
    TREASON
    TREASON
    TREASON.
    also..

As MORE wake up and are Brave enough to Know the Truth of Voter Fraud.. the deep state will only make things worse for all.
    And while treasonous bastards are seeing how f#cked they are distract the people that pay their salaries with everything they can. Fuel shortage, msk non sense, vaccine b.s., illegal aliens flooding in, BLM, you name it.
    I still do not think Trump would just bow down, walk away and think he could have a fair election in 2 years, 4 years, or ever if something isn't fixed now. We will never have a legitimate vote again with these people. I look at it this way, if there isn't enough proof of all of the illegal activities right now to convict these psychopaths, then our guns will only buy a little time. The corruption has gotten waaaay too deep and very blatant.

I think our military has stepped in and has found out how deep the corruption really is. I am hoping things are being done but just taking more time like most unforseen things tend to do. If there was ever a time for our military to save America, it is now.

Americans not being able to see the real news/truths is definitely not helping. We ae a carbon copy of what is done to the citizens of North Korea. We can't even hear a speech with Trumps voice on social communist media platforms. I believe we are at a breaking point especially at the rate Joe is going. Little over 100 days In and look at us now....

We have a long 1360+ days left with this false administration if this is reality.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom