Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

Watermarked ballots?

Status

Welldoya

Master
Reaction score
As much as I would love to see this, if something was gonna happen it would’ve done happened.
Do you really think they could watermark all the ballots and not the first Democrat would know about it?

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
What a crock of shit.

Watermarks do not show up under ultraviolet light.

It has been discussed before.

Security prints in IV sensitive light can be done - but the printer or paper manufacturers would do it.

Each state prints their own ballots - so the state would know, the printer would know, and everyone else would know.

stage20

Master
GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
So what are they doing and have they found anything? I don't see anything alarming coming out. Wish there was.

PaulT

Expert
Reaction score
17.5% discrepancy in Ballot Numbers..

Only takes less than 3% to nullify vote...

TRUMP WON FAIRLY AND SQUAReLY.

TRAITORS COMMITTED MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD.

Why NOT on media...

MEDIA IS COMPLICIT IN TREASON./VOTER FRAUD.

what does this mean.>... 35 out of hundred Trump votes switched to Biden.

What does this mean...?? MEDIA WILL BLACK OUT

What does this mean???? More false flags to change narrative,,to shift focus of Sheeple away from MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD.
BUT.
What does this mean..?? ALL OF THE SWING STATES HAD MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD.

This voter fraud was done in Conjunction with THE CHINESE COMMUNIST PART...
TREASON
TREASON
TREASON.
also..

As MORE wake up and are Brave enough to Know the Truth of Voter Fraud.. the deep state will only make things worse for all.

Last edited:

PaulT

Expert
Reaction score
What a crock of shit.

Watermarks do not show up under ultraviolet light.

It has been discussed before.

Security prints in IV sensitive light can be done - but the printer or paper manufacturers would do it.

Each state prints their own ballots - so the state would know, the printer would know, and everyone else would know.
so...DUCKYOU..

are you saying there was NOT massive voter fraud?

PaulT

Expert
Reaction score

ITS EVEN IN A LAWSUIT....

https://www.cisa.gov/sites/default/...-voting-election-integrity-safeguards_508.pdf SEE BOTTOM... watermarks!

Last edited:

lil'skeet

Expert
Reaction score
17.5% discrepancy in Ballot Numbers..

Only takes less than 3% to nullify vote...

TRUMP WON FAIRLY AND SQUAReLY.

TRAITORS COMMITTED MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD.

Why NOT on media...

MEDIA IS COMPLICIT IN TREASON./VOTER FRAUD.

what does this mean.>... 35 out of hundred Trump votes switched to Biden.

What does this mean...?? MEDIA WILL BLACK OUT

What does this mean???? More false flags to change narrative,,to shift focus of Sheeple away from MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD.
BUT.
What does this mean..?? ALL OF THE SWING STATES HAD MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD.

This voter fraud was done in Conjunction with THE CHINESE COMMUNIST PART...
TREASON
TREASON
TREASON.
also..

As MORE wake up and are Brave enough to Know the Truth of Voter Fraud.. the deep state will only make things worse for all.
And while treasonous bastards are seeing how f#cked they are distract the people that pay their salaries with everything they can. Fuel shortage, msk non sense, vaccine b.s., illegal aliens flooding in, BLM, you name it.
I still do not think Trump would just bow down, walk away and think he could have a fair election in 2 years, 4 years, or ever if something isn't fixed now. We will never have a legitimate vote again with these people. I look at it this way, if there isn't enough proof of all of the illegal activities right now to convict these psychopaths, then our guns will only buy a little time. The corruption has gotten waaaay too deep and very blatant.

I think our military has stepped in and has found out how deep the corruption really is. I am hoping things are being done but just taking more time like most unforseen things tend to do. If there was ever a time for our military to save America, it is now.

Americans not being able to see the real news/truths is definitely not helping. We ae a carbon copy of what is done to the citizens of North Korea. We can't even hear a speech with Trumps voice on social communist media platforms. I believe we are at a breaking point especially at the rate Joe is going. Little over 100 days In and look at us now....

We have a long 1360+ days left with this false administration if this is reality.

Status
Toggle Sidebar

Sponsors

Holsters
3rd Coast
Top Bottom