• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Oldergeek

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    The question is: Is there any regulation for or against waterfowl hunting in the Florida State park at Perdido Key? I've been searching everywhere that I can on line and I can't find anything, pro or con, to show the answer. I know that there is no hunting in Big Lagoon, and that There are outfitters that do Pontoon hunting on the intercoastal area. Specifically looking for info on the state park.

5lima30ret

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Have you looked into hunting the Mobile Delta? Lots of waterfowl, gators, hogs, etc. Be sure to get some good maps its easy to get turned around there!

Oldergeek

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oh yeah. This was just info I needed for a specific conversation. No consensus on can or can't for this specific area. Been hunting the Mobile Delta for 20+

Oldergeek

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Well I do understand that :) The reference was (not clear enough) to understanding of the rule within a larger group of people that I was interacting with. Several attempts to find info on line (including by me) were not able to come up with an answer. Crafting an internet search is sometimes an art form unto itself. It did not occur to me to check 'state park' rules in general. I spent my time online trying to find anything that referenced hunting and the specific park. Silly of me not to know that.

Top Bottom