• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
    A 12 year old boy going to a 34 year old man’s house who is not a relative to play video games…… If the 34 year old did not have a child the 12 year old was visiting, then I am left wondering what’s really been going on…. grooming? perhaps more? IDK just my 2 cents worth on the topic

Last edited:

ABlaster

Marksman
    A 12 year old boy going to a 34 year old man’s house who is not a relative to play video games…… If the 34 year old did not have a child the 12 year old was visiting, then I am left wondering what’s really been going on…. grooming? perhaps more? IDK just my 2 cents worth on the topic
    I found that odd as well, but the guy could have been hooking up with the kid’s mom or simply he had a console and the kid didn't. Lots of open doors in some parts of town.

rviray

Marksman
    I don't want to victim blame, but WTF. Even if relatives with teen age kids come to the house, I stow all my stuff away in the safe, or at least out of sight. And, if I talk about guns around kids, I mention gun safety. And lastly, how the hell did those kids know where his guns were? That story has a whole lot of WTFs.

Viking1204

Master
    Kinda led me to believe the kid had his own... which wouldn't be unusual.
    They need to make it felony to whoever gives a kid a gun that commits a crime with it. If the kid doesn't commit a crime than at least a misdemeanor for giving the kid access to the gun.

FLT

Master
    I thought it was already, but I was wrong.

Viking1204

Master
    It already is a felony.
    It's not a felony to leave a gun laying around in a house and for a kid to take it and commit a crime. How many kids have taken a parent's gun, a family friend's gun or another relatives gun and killed somebody? That person is never charged.

Top Bottom