• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Like flea markets, like Texas?

When I escape waterworld my bride and I are headed here again. Cows, cats, chickens, coffins and GUNS!! Something your into or want its here. No, it's really here. Wish we lived closer.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    This would be perfect for a trip for us. We’ve got relatives in Houston and Ok City and friends in Tyler and Tulsa.
    Thanks for posting.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Like flea markets, like Texas?

When I escape waterworld my bride and I are headed here again. Cows, cats, chickens, coffins and GUNS!! Something your into or want its here. No, it's really here. Wish we lived closer.

Geez, how many days (weeks) does it take to go through there? Texans say everything is bigger in Texas. Amazing

Last edited:

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Carry a big backpack. If ya see something buy it, you'll never remember where it was. I literally got dizzy I looked at so much stuff. Brain overload. Missed a stengun kit for a steal and mp40 folding stock. They have alot of knife blanks and scale kits. Cars, trucks,, barn find motorcycles old car parts.. It's really something.

rviray

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    The last time I said "Yes" to that question was with a Navy Recruiter in 1989 in a bar in New Jersey, when I was young, dumb and full of ...well you know. lol.... It looks like a 3 hr trip from my daughter's house in Houston, might have to make the trek when I am visiting my daughter.

poppop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    im a Texan and when i was a kid (mid 60’s) we would go to canton where you could buy home made quilts canned preserves a horse or other livestock listen to old men talk about their war (spanish american, WWI, WWII,) to younger men about theirs (korea, vietnam). eat Texas bar b que and cotton candy. it was great.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    There is one in Fort Myers Fl.

then there is the worlds longest flea market once a year - the 127 flea market.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    im a Texan and when i was a kid (mid 60’s) we would go to canton where you could buy home made quilts canned preserves a horse or other livestock listen to old men talk about their war (spanish american, WWI, WWII,) to younger men about theirs (korea, vietnam). eat Texas bar b que and cotton candy. it was great.
    Still is. Got some great grits to take home from a hit-n-miss tractor with giant non-osha approved open leather belt drive. Fresh ground grits are amazing. 100% better than the store stuff.

Top Bottom