• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Police Make 3 Arrests In Shooting Incident With Pizza Guy
    REDFORD TWP. (WWJ) - Police say three people have been arrested in connection with the shooting death of a man who was allegedly trying to rob a pizza delivery driver.

According to Redford Township police, the driver was making a delivery around 11 p.m. Monday in the area of 7 Mile Road and Gaylord Street when he was confronted by armed 20-year-old Tajuan Boyd. Instead of handing over his money, police say the driver shot Boyd, who later died at the hospital.

Investigators say the three suspects were at the crime scene when Boyd was shot, but declined to provide additional details. The suspects were not identified.

Police have turned over their investigation to the Wayne County Prosecutor’s Office for possible charges.

This incident comes amid calls in Detroit and surrounding suburbs to arm pizza delivery drivers. Last year, a Jets Pizza franchise in Dearborn announced it would no longer deliver to Detroit after dark following the shooting of a 19-year-old delivery driver.

In August, a young Flint man convicted in the fatal shooting of a pizza delivery man was sentenced to life in prison without parole.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2013/10/24/police-make-3-arrests-in-shooting-incident-with-pizza-guy/

Aaronious45

Master
    There was a driver shot in fwb/destin area a few years back I think..the places I go I've thought about carrying but the company i work for doesn't allow in work vehicles...

kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    My company encourages us to carry when we work south TX. Too many cartels working that close to the border not to.

flyandscuba

Master
    There was a driver shot in fwb/destin area a few years back I think..the places I go I've thought about carrying but the company i work for doesn't allow in work vehicles...

Your job - or your life... Which is more important? What the company doesn't know won't hurt you -- but the bad guy just might if you are unarmed...

Aaronious45

Master
    Your job - or your life... Which is more important? What the company doesn't know won't hurt you -- but the bad guy just might if you are unarmed...

If I worked a dangerous part of town like Brownsville I would..pace and Milton aren't to bad. If I know ok going that way I'll swing by my truck real quick and pick'er up...I also refuse to work ghettos near dark

Staz

Master
    Glad for the pizza guy making out on top of a bad situation unfortunately the 3 other suspects didn't get the same reward as their fellow scumbag

Top Bottom