WALTHER P-22'S BRAND NEW IN BOX!!! A STEAL AT $250.00 ea.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigD

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    +2. I just bought some at15 stuff from him yesterday. Good guy, will buy from him again.

rtspring

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I just got my FFL and am in the process of setting up accounts, looking for potential customers and can do transfers for anyone. Let me know, you can shoot me a PM and I'll get in contact with you.

RIPpff

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    a walther p22 isnt even worth $200

ive had one, finicky, POT METAL SLIDE, jennins/byrco level quality, same with the sig mosquito, NO gun should have a zinc slide

get the Ruger Sr22 pistol instead, same shape, better build, aluminum slide. just looking out, i dont know anyone who has kept their P22

MIAMI MATT

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I agree to a certain extent but found using better ammo changed preformance ,it then ran without any fte's or ftf's..

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    While I agree that my sig mosquito and the p22's are in the POS category, my mosquito runs 100 percent suppressed with remington golden bullet ammo... NOTHING i have runs 100 percent with remington golden bullet but it, so that impresses me quite a bit. Since I don't rely on it for defense, I don't really care that its not constructed out of the best materials available, but it is fun to hit cans and stuff with. Just my 2 cents on the subject.

flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I mean what do you expect? The P22 is made by Umarex -- an airgun manufacturer -- for Walther. Used with Stingers -- or other high quality rimfire ammunition -- it should run fine.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well just about talked me out of it, I know they are cheap but could use the $250.00 or more on something more reliable, thanks for all the info on FFL, I guess I should have stated what region I was looking for, something close to Pace in Santa Rosa. Have plenty of leads now thanks a lot.

Burnt Drag

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'd rather take that $250 and add $100 and get a Ruger. If I drop the Ruger, I don't worry about a potmetal slide shattering or that it's ammo picky. I can say this about my MK1, it's one firearm in my stuff that I'd never consider parting with unless I was upgrading to a nicer MK2 with a bull bbl or adjustable sights. I've shot almost every ammo brand and it eats all of it, accurately.

Top Bottom