• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T

tinman

Going to pop into Walmart tomorrow morning so I'll post up here what they have at about 930ish if anyone is interested. If it helps anyone - buy me a drink or something!

rickybobby

Shooter
    Walmart on Creighton got a case of Winchester .22lr in this morning. They have a 6 box max. I managed to walk out with 2000 rounds. Rhe Navy walmart has a 3 box max.

Welldoya

Master
    Walmart on Creighton got a case of Winchester .22lr in this morning. They have a 6 box max. I managed to walk out with 2000 rounds. Rhe Navy walmart has a 3 box max.

I went in that store at noon on Wednesday and they didn't have a thing. I saw some .17 and that was about it.

rob85k5

Expert
    You were too early. .223 is gone, one box of Remington 22lr 100 rnds. 9mm still available.

T

tinman

Can't believe this is the one morning when problems in the UK and I have to be on the phone all morning. &^%^$&*^%&*^% wanted that 22LR.

T

tinman

Just got back....sigh..Shouldn't have told you all!! Missed the 22LR.

They have a couple of boxes of 45 left, few boxes of PPU 9mm 50 rd, and one Federal 9mm 100rd box. Even they said it's been ridiculous this morning in there - they had 30 boxes of Federal 9mm 100rd at 7am.

Viking1204

Master
    The key is to hit the Walmarts at 7 am as that is when they go through shift change and bring out any stock that arrived overnight. At least that's what I was told by the manager of the FWB Walmart and true to his word I snagged some PPU 9mm and some Winchester .308 by showing up at 7:30 one day!

Welldoya

Master
    The key is to hit the Walmarts at 7 am as that is when they go through shift change and bring out any stock that arrived overnight. At least that's what I was told by the manager of the FWB Walmart and true to his word I snagged some PPU 9mm and some Winchester .308 by showing up at 7:30 one day!

Not true at all stores. I was told by the clerk in one store that they put all the ammo out that arrived the night before about 10:00 the next morning.
    A guy I work with told me that he went by and snagged some Remington .223 for $7.99 a box this morning. Limit of 3 boxes. The clerk told him that she used to put the ammo out overnight but because she was spending all her time fielding calls about ammo and selling it to people that come in to check at 2:00 am the manager told her to not put it out till morning.
    Do these guys who's lives revolve around ammo not work ?
    Or is that their job, re-selling ammo at outrageous prices ?

RIPpff

Banned
    ive sold ammo to dealers at $8 a box profit for 9mm

easy money, walmart on navy is out, they have 22 short but no LR, no more 9mm

beulahff06

Shooter
    went to walmart this morning at 6:30 on Navy on the way to work and they had some .270 and 22lr on the shelf (not many but all i needed) so i found an associate to get the ammo and she said she would have to go get a key. After waiting 10 mins for her to come back she told me she can't sell ammo till 7am this was at 6:45. I asked her are you kidding me? theres now a certain time you can buy ammo? she was quite the bitchy little old woman to and told me she doesn't make the rules. So in a not so nice way I told her she keep her ammo and i'd never buy shit from them again (hopefully). Walmart is getting to out of hand of this stuff! at least thats my opinion, Walmart can jump up my pants leg and have a ball

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Out Walmart has had limited hours on guns and ammo ever since they built the place.

T

tinman

went to walmart this morning at 6:30 on Navy on the way to work and they had some .270 and 22lr on the shelf (not many but all i needed) so i found an associate to get the ammo and she said she would have to go get a key. After waiting 10 mins for her to come back she told me she can't sell ammo till 7am this was at 6:45. I asked her are you kidding me? theres now a certain time you can buy ammo? she was quite the bitchy little old woman to and told me she doesn't make the rules. So in a not so nice way I told her she keep her ammo and i'd never buy shit from them again (hopefully). Walmart is getting to out of hand of this stuff! at least thats my opinion, Walmart can jump up my pants leg and have a ball

They can't sell it because the chances are that it's not been entered onto the system. Surprised they had anything other than the 22LR shot shell though as they don't get deliveries on a Thursday evening/Friday morning.

If someone doesn't have a key for it, then it's more than likely it's not been put on the system yet.

Donkey_McWedges

Marksman
    We have 4 (soon to be 5) walmarts in panama city/panama city beach... Nothing but odd ball hunting rounds and expensive cowboy rounds (like 44 mag and above).

Top Bottom