• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oh I see what the problem is, you’re going to Walmart that’s the problem!! Screw that place!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    ^----- This.

PLENTY of other sources for the crap they sell.

The SOBs that run wal-fart use the company resources to ACTIVELY lobby Against the 2A in Washington DC. That's in addition to their BS hypocritical policies about "why" they won't sell certain items.

Haven't spent a penny there in over a year now, except to "rent" something for free with a receipt.
    Don't miss it at all.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They still sell .308 :)
    Guess they didn't read the Vagas shooter gun list. Just commercial business knee jerk, do something decisions from CEOs. What they do, doesn't impact me anymore. Screw them. If Trump starts clamping down on China again and much harder: wally pricing won't be so cheap down the road.

m4a1sof

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My Walmart account just got hacked about two hours ago. Somebody ordered $49.00 worth of groceries. I called Walmart and told them to cancel my account and not give any groceries to anybody :) . I might buy something in Walmart again but will always pay cash, they have crappy cyber security.

Bamajoey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The reason some of the WM stores have no cold goods is because when they lost power they were out too long and had to pitch all the frozen goods before they got a generator. They are now in the process of restocking. I love it when folks boycott WM, more room for me to shop.:)

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I might buy something in Walmart again but will always pay cash, they have crappy cyber security.

Twice my wife had our credit card hacked ordering online from Walmart I told her never again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

candipogo

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Walmart . . Pine Forrest Rd. and 9 Mile Rd . . any Sat or Sun morning early - - - -> 4 to 6 employee's pushing those big carts around the store,taking up the whole damn isle,can't take the time to help you find anything,always in a hurry,looking at their cell phone for directions to where the next ordered item is . . . You get up front to check out . . . one checkout open . . . three employee's hovering around the self checkout,talking and laughing . . . BUT WILL THEY OPEN ANOTHER REGISTER ??? . . . HELL NO !!! ---- SAWMAN
    I don't use the self check out either. It's just another way walmart uses electronic automation to do away with jobs for their own bottom line. Convenience my ass.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The Wally on Thomas Dr, Panama City Beach as stripped of milk on the 21st. There was some soy/almond crap. We didn't have power outages over here, just a a lot of rain. I think the supply chain was disrupted: flooding or no power at the Dairy Farms means teat machines or processing are down, roads to/from could also have taken a hit. Probably a short term glitch.

Attachments

• Resized_20200921_165809.jpeg
      Resized_20200921_165809.jpeg
      795.2 KB · Views: 67

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I've shopped at Walmart for a long time, since I can remember and never had an issue! Since self checkouts came out I've rarely stood in line, I go in grab what I want and checkout with self checkout and off I go, place saves me a lot of time and I get what I need. I'd never let a Walmart employee pick out my groceries, I'm too picky when it comes to cuts of meat and veggies not to mention that's one less person touching my food during this stupid Covid outbreak! Sam's club is my favorite place to shop! I grab my cart, start picking things up, scan them with my phone, slide to pay and head out the door without ever going through a checkout, guy at the door scans my phone and off I go laughing at all the people in the long lines at the checkout!

Top Bottom