• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Walmart in Daphne had ammo at 10pm..I usually walk that way just to see what they have and I was surprised walked out with 3 100rd value packs of 40sw

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

snakeplt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    VA Boy....you are wise ! My girlfriend and I both bought three, 100 round packs. They had an entire pallet of 223 ammo delivered that evening and the line was about 100 people long.

Last edited:

dholley77

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    VA Boy....you are wise ! My girlfriend and I both bought three, 100 round packs. They had an entire pallet of 223 ammo delivered that evening and the line was about 100 people long.
    Good score, I haven't seen the 100 round boxes at Wal mart in some time. Hopefully they will hit Pensacola this week.

TURTLE

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm confused about the whole Walmart stock thing. I just got back from my new ( To me ) Mountain house in Franklin/Silva NC and the Walmart up there had All the ammo you could want and probably 20 AR's of different makes for the normal Walmart prices. I should have bought some to resell but that would make me one of the guys I've been dogging out for price gougeing. Plus I don't need anything and didn't want to be out of pocket all that money to break even. I want to know why we down here are getting the shit stick on priority? It's obvious there is no problem in some places!

b747fp

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not why this is under the for sale section......

Using Tapatalk 2, I'm too lazy to log in via my phone

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I'm confused about the whole Walmart stock thing. I just got back from my new ( To me ) Mountain house in Franklin/Silva NC and the Walmart up there had All the ammo you could want and probably 20 AR's of different makes for the normal Walmart prices. I should have bought some to resell but that would make me one of the guys I've been dogging out for price gougeing. Plus I don't need anything and didn't want to be out of pocket all that money to break even. I want to know why we down here are getting the shit stick on priority? It's obvious there is no problem in some places!

Interesting! Maybe it's a sign things around here will be returning to normal sooner than later.

TURTLE

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Lets hope. I'm gonna feel a little bad for all these guys with $3000 AR's tho, jk, not really.

Top Bottom