• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • czeeegler

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Does anyone know of a Walmart near Pensacola that still has 12GA ammo? The one on Creighton doesnt.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Define cheap

capt.joe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I havent been in a walmart since the covid heebeejeebees started. Jims firearms had good prices on 12 ga the last few times i went in. There is a limit though

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I saw two boxes of 1 1/8 12 ga shot loads at the Pace WM about a week ago. It was not particularly cheap.

Bowhntr6pt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I started picking up a box here and there... they ran between $19.99 and $21.99 depending on the Wal-Mart. They did carry Winchester, Federal, and Estate. Like everything else, every Wal-Mart I've been in lately is SOLD OUT.

Bowhntr6pt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nice Stash!

LOL... that's just part of it...

I did the same thing with .22LR back when the 550 round bulk packs were $9.99.

Supply will eventually catch up. This spell will run a little longer than the last but I bet it will eventually catch up. People will fill their closets, max out their CC's, spend their "fun money" and the hoarding will eventually slow down.

Thing to remember... it will happen again. So when things improve, make small but steady purchases of the things will will most likely want to have/shoot.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Supply will eventually catch up. This spell will run a little longer than the last but I bet it will eventually catch up. People will fill their closets, max out their CC's, spend their "fun money" and the hoarding will eventually slow down.

Thing to remember... it will happen again. So when things improve, make small but steady purchases of the things will will most likely want to have/shoot.
    I have a modest stash from the last ammo crisis of four years ago. I have not purchased .22 in at least a year. I only had a little of some calibers that are usually for hunting. I now have the components to make up a couple hundred rounds and that is enough.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Going to buy 2 cases every time I need on.

also going to buy a few hundred thousand primers of all flavors.

cdsumlin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Gulf coast guns in Milton still had some 12ga short for clays on Friday. I believe the price was about 12.00 box of 25.

Top Bottom