• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I enjoy watching the old “Walker Texas Ranger” TV show, mostly for the ass-kicking scenes.
    So I was curious about the new series “Walker” which is a remake of the old series.
    I watched the opener last night and was highly disappointed. It sucked and had no resemblance to the old series.
    I kept waiting for it to take off but never did. Extremely boring. You can tell the writers are all liberals.
    I won’t be watching again.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Exactly. I don’t give a rip about his interpersonal relationships. Kick some ass!
    Interesting side note, Walker’s Dad is played by an old friend of mine from high school but that’s not enough to get me to watch that crap.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    The start of the show was stupid too, where had he been for 2 years(I know undercover), he has kids and a dead wife, how and when...then there has to be a minority partner...just too politically correct for me

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    The start of the show was stupid too, where had he been for 2 years(I know undercover), he has kids and a dead wife, how and when...then there has to be a minority partner...just too politically correct for me

I counted 3 or 4 politically correct “situations” last night. This show will be lucky to make it a few months.

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I wonder if it was anything like most of the new Christmas season movies that were on the Lifetime Channel, pretty much every one of them had an interracial couple and a gay character/relationship. Reminds me also of the latest Ritz Cracker commercial where they hit a grand slam by having a gay interracial couple “celebrating” the holidays...

Big Shrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was hoping for better from good ole Sam Winchester...
    but kind of expected what we got...
    few work in Hollyweird unless they're willing to parrot the craptastic liberal elite.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Except it will be starring Rambo’s girly man cousin and will be entitled “First Bruise, Ouch That Hurt!”

No it will be Rambo: Hurt Feelings.

the whole movie will be about someone who is triggered by micro aggressions and survives.

LearnEveryDay

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    You all see the article where the daughter of the Lombardi trophy designer wants an apology from Tom Brady because of how he threw it in the Superbowl parade?

Wow...I don't have much more to say... incredible entitlement.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Its the "teams trophy" they can do what they want with it. Just another "I'm a Victim" claim. Nothing to loose sleep over. Lol Being an average Karen, she had to reach out to the media to get her "torment" acknowledged. I didn't hear a thing from the families of the designers and craftsman of all the defaced, destroyed and removed from public STATUES.

Top Bottom