• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Was in the Waffle House near Tiger Point this morning, did not see a no gun sign. I also go to one in Milton, one in Gainesville and occasionally others. Have never seen that at any of them. Got to admit I do not look especially hard either. If I did see the sign I would make sure my shirt was pulled down properly, go in and enjoy my breakfast! I usually do not patronize anti gun or known left wing owned businesses but might have to make an exception for Waffle House, at leadt sometimes...
    It's there, small 3"x3" sticker by the door... tiger point WF is my 'go to' as it's close to my house, though I feel the one by GBBT is better service/food...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Haven’t been to a WH in 20 yrs, guess there’s one less reason to go. Don’t really like the diner type seating arrangement I think may be most of reason we don’t go. Too close to potential loudmouths, adults or kids. Not necessarily the food.
    B’fast is too easy to make at home. Save $ to buy more ammo.

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Been a policy on a big yellow sign no where near the door for years. Guess putting it on the door means they want to eliminate the I did not see it incidents.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    LOL, Since when did you guys do anything just because some asshole said you had to. I’d just keep eating my breakfast like I had been doing. If they discover that you are carrying just politely say I’m sorry I forgot to leave it in the car, I’ll be more careful in the future. Then leave and find a new place for breakfast.
    I think normally professing ignorance and volunteering to leave would get you out of place. Some claim that merely leaving is enough and see below postings.
    Me I do not eat breakfast anyway. I find that I do not need it. Most americans eat too much anyway. Most of us are more likely to die from obesity than anything else.

1590103919092.png

Cards to give antigun businesses

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Been a policy on a big yellow sign no where near the door for years. Guess putting it on the door means they want to eliminate the I did not see it incidents.
    It was not on the door. It was on the side of the building a couple spots down. Maybe 3.
    I was in a hurry for lunch. To go order. Didn't have my phone on me. I'll get a pic next time I'm in there.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Dont tell em you have one. Texas cheesesteak plate double hashbrowns scattered,covered, capped and a coke. See the word gun is nowhere in my order.
    Double Texas cheese steak, double plate, add bacon. If you haven't eaten it with double meat and bacon you might live longer than me. Lol.

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I go in the Tiger Point WH all the time. Always carry, never a problem.
    Not sure if its a new policy. Don't care. Like JohnB, I can't boycott everyone that doesn't agree with me. As long as my rights aren't infringed, like they get an Xray machine at the WH door,
    Cover me, Im goin' in!!!

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Every Waffle House is a trap! There is only one entry/exit. I’ll be damned to put my family and I in possible danger if some psycho gets in between me and an exit to safety.
    Waffle House in Milton on 90 now has two doors in the dining room, after the remodel

Yellardawg

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Policy is not law. The worst thing they can do is trespass you. And they won’t know unless you brandish it and you won’t do that unless someone comes in planning on harming you or others And you have to stop them from it. And if you stop a felony from happening in the WH or the Walmart and the trespass you for it, can you imagine the PR nightmare that would be for them?

Sandspur6

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I imagine that what started it was Open Carry states. So many people freak out when they see a gun, that WH figures they will lose more customers by letting people carry than by prohibiting it. It’s just business. Most WH managers don’t really care if you carry as long the the sheep don’t know about it.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    1. If the WH does not have correct signage per Fl Statute: Its a request. Ignore it.
    2. If it is correct signage: spend your pro gun cash elsewhere, carry correctly!
    3. WH has become the BG preferred stop & rob restaurant!

There's been a continual climb in violent crime at fast food resturants, I wouldn't go to any of them naked.

Last edited:

TacticalPizzas

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    tgis was actually brought up in my ccw class and I was told that I’m not breaking any law until they ask me to leave and I refuse. Once I’ve been asked to leave, time to go. Otherwise, carry concealed and keep your mouth shut about it. Same reason I don’t have magpul and Sig stickers on my car, no ones business but my own. Plus that type of shit makes you a target.

MrFish

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't look for "No Gun" signs, because I'm not going to follow them anyways. Only time I take mine off is for metal detectors. In Alabama, it's a request and if they see it, they can ask me to leave.

Papa

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If I boycotted everything that goes against my beliefs, I literally wouldn't e able to do or buy anything. I stopped worrying about it a long time ago. I carry, concealed, and live my life without worrying about others. That and I've yet to find anyone that can replicate a waffle house ham and cheese omlet

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I agree with You Sir, Dont Ask, Dont Tell, what can they do other than ask You to leave, and if they do, leave immediately .

Top Bottom