Patriot Mobile

Vortex Spitfire at PSA $249, I ordered 1 last night!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I didn't know they had it in 5x now. I'll have to look what footprint this has and read up on it in general. I did scroll down and read the comments tho, there's a hilarious answer to the shake wake question a user posted lol.
    Thanks for the heads up!

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I didn't know they had it in 5x now. I'll have to look what footprint this has and read up on it in general. I did scroll down and read the comments tho, there's a hilarious answer to the shake wake question a user posted lol.
    Thanks for the heads up!
    I read T1-2, reviews I watched said the supplied mount bent in someone's drop test. I'm planning on using a different one. This gen II is lighter than the gen I 1X.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I read T1-2, reviews I watched said the supplied mount bent in someone's drop test. I'm planning on using a different one. This gen II is lighter than the gen I 1X.
    Yeah I have a neat Unity riser mount with a built in rear sight. I'd like to now just keep using irons for close up stuff. Then I figure I can peek up top to do work out further, if that fits on it. Even if that don't work out as you said there's a place for a dot on top. Seems like a good setup.

Latest posts

Top Bottom