• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bones2586

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Unable to help sir. Have one of their red dots and it's awesome, but no joy on this series. Have heard good things on the forum and from others regarding their Viper series, if that helps a little. Solid reputation as a company. Will have to keep updated on the thread, in the event you are said Guinea pig!

Cheers!

3rdown110yds2go

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well Fupagunt....IMHO Vortex makes one of the best scopes in the industry for the money....And I think they still offer the " Lifetime " warranty

I own 2 Vortex Diamond Backs 3-9x40 among several other Vortex scopes and have been looking to buy the Viper.....IMHO the best scope out there for the money...Any of the Diamond Back series should make you very happy.

Owner of Vortex is a 2 tour Nam Vet and one Helluva nice guy....and the best customer service in the world....The guys at Vortex make you feel like you have known them for years.....If you call them they will spend as much time as you need with questions....And if your a Vet ...Just ask them if they are offering any discounts direct to Vets...You might be surprised.

I even got one of their supposedly lower end/cost Crossfire II 4-12 x 44 scopes a while back as a gift ....and honestly could not believe the quality of the new redesigned Crossfire II...

Here's the bottom line....They have always told me...." If you don't like it....send it back and we will refund your money "

If you have time look up the Vortex freeze test on Youtube....Guy in his gun shop drops the Diamond Back in a fish tank for a while...takes it out and puts it in a sub zero freezer for a day or so....takes it out puts it on the counter for a while...dries it off....has everyone inspect it.....It was the same as when it came out of the box !!!

No I don't work for Vortex....Just Love their products and their customer service. And what you get for your money !!!

So go get yourself one....and if you don't like it...I have a Birthday coming up...I will send you my address !!!:peace:

Almost forgot....I ran one of the Diamond Backs 3-9x40 on one of my AR's.....I ran it hard....I banged it...dropped it....busted my ass a few times running with it....still held/holds zero and worked like new......Gotta Love em !!!

Just my 2 cents worth......Or in this economy...My 1/2 cents worth .....

Anyone own one of the Diamondback Scopes? I was looking at this one for a budget scope to throw on an AR I intend to use for hunting and paper punching. http://www.vortexoptics.com/product...riflescope-with-dead-hold-bdc-reticle/reticle

Anyone got any postive/ negative feedback about this particular scope? Thank you.

Last edited:

Chaos

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have four and they all work just fine..Good scope for the money...best warranty I have heard of..House burns down, new scope, run over your scope with truck, new scope..

Top Bottom