DK Firearms

Vortex 2-7x Scout Scope, w/box+quick detachable rings, for $120 o.b.o. or trade for ammo, Milton/Pensacola

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Bought from the forum, forward mounted it on my SKS but never fired it with this particular scope mounted. Not sure about the previous owners round count, but there's not a scratch on it. Great eye relief for SKS's and still being able to load from the the top with stripper clips. Would be great for Mausers, Mosins, Garands and M1A's too. Anything loaded with stripper clips and anything a rail on top can be added to. Of course, any and all AR and AK rifles with railed handguards. And Ruger Scout rifles, too. I haven't tried it, but there's no reason this wouldn't be great with the Keltec Sub2000 pistol caliber carbine railed handguards, too, especially with these quick detachable rings. Only $120 or best offer, or trade for ammo. This one here will save you 20% versus the Amazon price of $150, nevermind saving shipping costs and tax, and you get a free set of quick detachable rings, too! Message me here or PM me anytime
    20210901_091053.jpg
    20210901_091103.jpg
    20210901_090715.jpg
    20210901_090648.jpg
    20210901_090611.jpg

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    P.S. Any and all accessories you see on the above SKS paratrooper are for sale, including the Tapco stock, mags, stripper clips and ammo. Lots of mags and ammo. I gave the rifle to a friend after taking it back to an "as new" configuration and now all the accessories, mags and ammo are for sale

Jrsalter13

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    P.S. Any and all accessories you see on the above SKS paratrooper are for sale, including the Tapco stock, mags, stripper clips and ammo. Lots of mags and ammo. I gave the rifle to a friend after taking it back to an "as new" configuration and now all the accessories, mags and ammo are for sale
    I have a nice set of miro flip sights

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Need the cash. I actually am in the market for a set of low profile folding sights, but need them to be Kriss brand

Latest posts

Top Bottom