• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Wonder who the "we" in that post is. I thought that in a club, membership vote was typically required for large decisions.

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Wonder who the "we" in that post is. I thought that in a club, membership vote was typically required for large decisions.

RR, I would think that the BOD would have that authority. Not saying I agree or disagree, but boards have a lot of power. Lots of members don't realize just how much, until the board starts making decisions that they disagree with. Then, come election time, you vote the old board out and elect a new board that more represents the will of the membership. The bottom line is though it's the responsibility of the board to protect the club in what ever way they feel is appropriate. Tough decisions.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The only decisions I have seen for ERGC general membership make was to send the Sandy/O'neals packing when the membership took back the club. Many of the RSOs are elderly and their presence is required per county agreement. Probably makes sense to close it down.

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Come to think of it... I think it's time for me to renew my membership ... guess I'll be holding off a while.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Realtor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

lol,,, I've been to a couple meetings. kind of wish I had that time back...

The only decisions I have seen for ERGC general membership make was to send the Sandy/O'neals packing when the membership took back the club. Many of the RSOs are elderly and their presence is required per county agreement. Probably makes sense to close it down.

Agree, the last time I was there it was a cluster in the shack with the electronic check in.... (This is where the crowd of 10 was.....) and the usual "What table will you be using? We're gonna catch the ones that don't pick up their brass...." Just put the book back outside and monitor from the buggy..... (in this case, paper worked....) 2 cents, and worth even less....

Top Bottom