• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just found some videos of simunitions training these guys do and I'm pretty impressed. In the link they run Jeff Quinn, who does the GunBlast website and gun reviews, through an ATM robbery scenario. I've ran through my mind and tried to visualize how fast something like that would go down and these video's really show how just having a gun is not enough. Jeff is guy who has carried for 30 years and knows guns but he wasn't prepared for the reality of how an attack would happen. These guys seem like real professionals and I like the fact they don't have the macho paramilitary persona thing going on.

Anyone trained with them? Seems like a good option being only a 2.5 to 3 hour drive from Pensacola.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpmBJjZkSbk

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Channel 5 did a "Gun Week" series last week. One of the stories was Ashley Knight training with that outfit. Did not show much but they did not show anyone hanging upside down at least. I can only find part 1 and part 2 on their web site. Her story was #4 or #5 in the series.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I watched a couple on YouTube the other night as well. Seems like it would be excellent training. Probably about as close to real world as you can get. From the videos I saw it was more like a show but I assume the training is a bit more involved.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If she had never shot before I was impressed with the way she handled herself..I liked the way she hugged the target and shot it. Something I never thought about...As a side note this dirty old man would love to hug here. (Without the gun of course)

Top Bottom