DK Firearms

Uvalde cop disarmed when his wife called she was shot and dying.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 850guns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Just heard the heart breaking news. His wife called him. Told him she was shot and dying. And they took his gun and wouldn't allow him on scene. WHY?

Southalabama

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Those responsible for the cluster don’t seem to be talking.

I heard that the supposed on scene commander didn’t think he was in charge even though he gave some orders indicating he was in charge. Cowards.

I suppose the logic would be you don’t want an emotional man making a charge firing wildly

But

When everyone else was standing around doing nothing there is no excuse

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Those responsible for the cluster don’t seem to be talking.

I heard that the supposed on scene commander didn’t think he was in charge even though he gave some orders indicating he was in charge. Cowards.

I suppose the logic would be you don’t want an emotional man making a charge firing wildly

But

When everyone else was standing around doing nothing there is no excuse
    He left his radio behind and I can't remember how it was worded, but released him of commander since he didn't have a radio. Said he thought someone else had taken it over or some BS. Another article stats that the chief is now on administrative leave.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Unfathomable and beyond belief you have 4 officers with rifles and ballistic shields in the hallway and you don’t even try?? I have been the second man in the stack outside the house preparing to go in and I was scared shi@less but I wasn’t going to let the guys behind me down. If this is what passes for LE now then maybe my wife is right and we need to get the f$ck out now.

RickG

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Unfathomable and beyond belief you have 4 officers with rifles and ballistic shields in the hallway and you don’t even try?? I have been the second man in the stack outside the house preparing to go in and I was scared shi@less but I wasn’t going to let the guys behind me down. If this is what passes for LE now then maybe my wife is right and we need to get the f$ck out now.
    And in the meantime our vile political class wants us to surrender our firearms so only police and mil can be armed.
    how did that work out at Uvalde?

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I don't buy the radio excuse. A commanding officer can simply commandeer a bystanders officers radio and proceed unaffected afterwards with little to no confusion. Besides he had enough people there at the time to simply verbally tell everyone, everything in person correct?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom