Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

USPSA Coming to Foley, AL in September

Stagman

Reaction score
Frank's Place in Foley is opening a gun range in Foley near Co Rd 65 & Co Rd 12. They plan to start shooting some in July and it's looking like September when USPSA and 3 gun start. They have already had some meetings with USPSA, they just got to finalize a few more things. Who's going? I'm 100% there!!!!!

bohica793

GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
15 mins from my new farm. I will have to make an appearance. I stop in at Franks every now and again just to check the inventory. The addition of the range and USPSA is exciting.

Khaot1c

Reaction score
Is this match still a thing? What weekends do they do them? What name do they go by in Practiscore ??

Stagman

Reaction score
The gun range is currently tied up in a law suit, a nearby sub division is suing because of potential noise. I will post updates when I get them.

Stagman

Reaction score
Frank’s Place parted ways with the developer and they are looking for another place to build a range. The range they parted ways with is still planning on opening in the near future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toggle Sidebar

Sponsors

3rd Coast
Top Bottom