Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

USPSA close to Pensacola

Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

Longtooth

Reaction score
When is the next USPSA match and how do I sign up?

Thanks in advance for the input!

Longtooth

Reaction score
Thanks! Are there any closer to Pensacola? That looks like it would be about a 2 hour drive one way. :(

DeadlyThreatDefense

Staff member
GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks! Are there any closer to Pensacola? That looks like it would be about a 2 hour drive one way. :(
Emerald Coast Practical shooters are at Altus Shooting Solutions in Baker, FL, and Precision Tactical Arms USPSA shoots at Southern Tactical in Holt, FL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dewayne G

Reaction score
If you're interested in something a lot closer, you could come out to the Escambia River Gun Club on the second Saturday for some Steel Challenge nothing but fun to be had.

Dewayne G

Reaction score
I was just looking on practiscore and saw the PCC match at Holt with a lot of slots still open. This would be the closest match this weekend that I found

Longtooth

Reaction score
I was just looking on practiscore and saw the PCC match at Holt with a lot of slots still open. This would be the closest match this weekend that I found
I should have been more specific. Im specifically looking for Pistol matches. Some members here recommended practiscore and there were a few listed on there that interest me. I appreciate all the help and input.

Army_of_One

Reaction score
I have never shot competitively, so I dont have a USPSA number and dont really know what class or devision I would be shooting. I think Id be minor (9mm) Open (I have a pretty close to stock Glock 34 (no optic or Magwell modifications)
I don't have a number either, just left it blank. I don't know your rig, but from what I've been reading in the rules you'd be limited division at worst case, minor for sure. My wife will be shooting a near stock G34 in production division. You can make slight changes to your pistol and still be production. What all have you done that would take it out of production?

Longtooth

Reaction score
Front sight and lighter trigger spring. The guy I got it from did that before I got it.

ChrisC

Reaction score
If you are just starting out, load up your mags and shoot in Limited minor to get your feet wet. In Production, you will be limited to 10 rounds in the magazine. more reloads, more gun manipulation higher chance of breaking the 180 degrees rule. Even if your gun is Prod legal, Limited is the best division to start out from to get familiar. Good luck on your first match. Be safe, be open minded, have fun and you will have a great time!

Toggle Sidebar