• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Smitty85

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Can y'all please help me establish what's a good price (or what the ball park to pay) is for a stainless Springfield TRP in good shape? It don't have the TRP on the rear of the slide but in the middle of the slide on the left side, from what I've found in my research I guess it would be a newer version. The prices on Google are all over the place so I'd appreciate some input, Thanks in advance

Tige

Who/where (born visible, identify as Trans-parent)
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    A good starting point.
    Asking prices are not selling prices. Strongly recommend you price compare and do a lot of research. There are many websites. Gun broker. Guns America. Guns international… Etc. etc.
    JMHO.

Grits1/5

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    I’d guess $600 would be a great deal, $800 for a decent deal. $1000 would be upper limit in my opinion. But it depends on how much you want it. What’s only worth $600-700 to me, might be worth $1200 to you. I’ve overpaid when it was something that I really wanted.

Smitty85

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I’d guess $600 would be a great deal, $800 for a decent deal. $1000 would be upper limit in my opinion. But it depends on how much you want it. What’s only worth $600-700 to me, might be worth $1200 to you. I’ve overpaid when it was something that I really wanted.
    I was hoping to get in it around 7 but don't want to go over 800. It's a pawn shop find that comes available tomorrow so I'll find out what they're asking tomorrow, just didn't want to over pay. Lol prices seem to be all over the place when I was searching

Top Bottom