• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    This is alarming guys. With the current administration, and mandates not allowing us to work and feed our families. Also heard Canada will now start giving individual fines to any citizen not vaccinated. These days are growing darker !

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I participated in two of these exercises in Germany. Ran out of Patch Barracks in Stuttgart.
    The German civilians really get into these exercises. --- SAWMAN

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Right? I m from NC and one thing there is plenty of is military land, hell Bragg alone is just tremendous. Not to mention the Marine bases or the AF bases.

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I’m curious how many regular military troops do you think would take up arms and obey orders against US Citizens ? Kent State Ohio aside, now days and times do you think the commitment is there ???

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I cold tell you a scary story ... BUT ... you probably would not believe it. --- SAWMAN

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I’m curious how many regular military troops do you think would take up arms and obey orders against US Citizens ? Kent State Ohio aside, now days and times do you think the commitment is there ???

Southalabama

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I’m still waiting for all those Chinese troops to pop out of shipping containers behind the Walmart’s across the country. Was so funny watching youtubers riding around convinced Chinese troops were infiltrating the country inside shipping containers.

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I’m still waiting for all those Chinese troops to pop out of shipping containers behind the Walmart’s across the country. Was so funny watching youtubers riding around convinced Chinese troops were infiltrating the country inside shipping containers.

There is a difference in being stupid and paranoid and being aware and alert

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    It’s Robin Sage.
    Nothing-burger of conspiracy. It only “looks suspicious” if you have no idea of how realistic the military strives to make most training... across the board.

One of my water survival courses had a portion in an indoor pool. HOWEVER, it was a setup that would’ve made Hollywood and LucasFilm proud. Sound, lights, waves, rain, etc... very effective. Even so, it’s just one relatively insignificant example in the overall scope of US Military training.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    They're already here
    Screenshot_20220114-035322_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220114-035340_Chrome.jpg

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Guys, Robin Sage has been going on for decades. It's a step in the SF training process. I know it sounds bad, and none of us trust government, but as others have said, this one is nothing. Don't be distracted by the fear mongers. If you want an area to be concerned about, consider the the training that happens after they have won the beret and have reported to their first assignment. Google exercise Jade Helm and/or Realistic Military Training (RMT), but put the conspiracy theories aside and look at the capabilities these events are designed to provide and let that be your decision guide.

Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    IMO - -> get the local civilians involved,along with their local assets and local knowledge,and suddenly it becomes super real. --- SAWMAN

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There's folks up that way that live for this exercise. They plan BBQ's and parties around it like it's the homecoming game.

Top Bottom