• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hallb

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Went yesterday my goodness they are ripping people off. I saw a box of ammo I paid $50 for priced at $99. Guns I can get on gunbroker including shipping and ffl listed over $100 higher. Are people really buying this stuff, insane.

TGuns1451

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Went yesterday my goodness they are ripping people off. I saw a box of ammo I paid $50 for priced at $99. Guns I can get on gunbroker including shipping and ffl listed over $100 higher. Are people really buying this stuff, insane.
    What I see people list and pay here BLOWS MY MIND

hallb

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    I think for the most part prices are good on here and the majority of them don’t actually sell for the price listed. At least here there are plenty of things that get posted that are hard to find in local stores. I know with my listings on here you couldn’t go buy the components yourself and do it any cheaper, heck I losing money on most of them even though I’m sure some consider it overpriced.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Prices are so crazy right now that I don’t think people know what to ask.
    I saw a few pretty good deals yesterday but not many.
    One dealer had some interesting guns but none were priced so I just moved on.
    I don’t understand why someone wouldn’t price things they have for sale.
    I didn’t see that many people walking around with guns for sale.

Uilleam

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Prices are so crazy right now that I don’t think people know what to ask.
    I saw a few pretty good deals yesterday but not many.
    One dealer had some interesting guns but none were priced so I just moved on.
    I don’t understand why someone wouldn’t price things they have for sale.
    I didn’t see that many people walking around with guns for sale.
    It's the same thing when I go to car lots. If I don't see any prices on the vehicles I just move on. I don't want to talk to any used car salesman.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    It's the same thing when I go to car lots. If I don't see any prices on the vehicles I just move on. I don't want to talk to any used car salesman.

I guess they figure when you ask the price they will fast talk you. Very bad strategy.

oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    If you don't ask you want never know and if you don't like it make a offer. A lot of people don't know what to ask . It don't ask a lot of people or just wanting to pay per 70 price so they can see how much they can sale it for. And get butt hurt when they cant get it got and say every then is way to high had J wanted a couple of my M-! offered me 600. and he was saleiing for 1600. He said he just but 2 for 600. every one wants one but only want to pay per war price I will shut up now got more I would like to say but want. jj

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    If it's not marked you never ask the price... you make an offer. If the seller gets butt hurt then tell them if it was marked you wouldn't have to offer.

Problem with that is no matter what you offer, he will come back with a higher price. I would rather hear his price first.
    It’s kinda like when you are selling something and someone asks what’s the least you’ll take for it. I never answer cuz you could say $1 and they would offer you 50 cents.

hallb

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Looks like I'm going to get a couple of tables at the Hadji event to try and unload some of my personal gun, ammo, optics and knife collection. Will be my first time to do this, so looking forward to it.

hallb

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Looks like I'm going to get a couple of tables at the Hadji event to try and unload some of my personal gun, ammo, optics and knife collection. Will be my first time to do this, so looking forward to it.
    Although my normal sidekick has to report for 2 weeks of AT with the AL National Guard that Saturday. He's gonna be able to help me get setup Friday, but going to be on my own Sat/Sun. Guess the piss breaks will have to be quick!!! If anyone else is in the same boat and wants to piggy back off of one of my tables or we just get a 3rd one next to mine for you so we can help each other out, ping me.

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    I will be doing the same thing. First time for me too.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Looking forward to the haji show. Heard it’s like the Milton show which is my fav by far

Top Bottom