• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • streamylc

Nobody
    GCGF Supporter
    Stumbled across this video on YouTube (amazing), and went to their site.... didn't feel like real life, lol.

streamylc

Nobody
    GCGF Supporter
    What's up with the Freaking Face Diaper?
    I hope she doesn't contract Covid from anyone watching the video online...

GEEZ!
    Not uncommon for content creators to hide their identities..... whether it's to prevent doxxing/harassment, "paparazzi" type shenanigans, or just because someone is just plain ugly or camera shy....

TBH, nowadays, I would think the odds of the mask hiding the fact of her being a guy are higher than it being worn for covid.... lol.... but hey, it's definitely interesting to know that both maskers and non maskers are still at war with eachother.... atleast now we have a <$2k UMP clone to go with it.... I think that's pretty friggin cool. I'll be getting one instantly in a few months if they have an extended production of them.

Last edited:

Fear21

Master
    Not uncommon for content creators to hide their identities..... whether it's to prevent doxxing/harassment, "paparazzi" type shenanigans, or just because someone is just plain ugly or camera shy....

TBH, I would think the odds of the mask hiding the fact of her being a guy are higher than it being worn for covid.... lol.... but hey, it's definitely interesting to know that both maskers and non maskers are still at war with eachother.... atleast now we have a <$2k UMP clone to go with it.... I think that's pretty friggin cool.

Mugi is a chick - your first line is the right one.

While it is a neat gun, this video perfectly displays why I don't care for the UMP that much from a practical standpoint. The gun is already light - couple that with the blowback .45 action and you have quite a handful, as you can see it kicks her around like crazy. I've shot the .45 version on full auto and it was a chore to keep on target. The MP5 is just better in every way, IMO.

850guns

Master
    He'll no. Banshee .45 for less, plus radial delay blowback..glock mags
    Cmmg also makes the bufferless Dissent in .45, $1750, glock mags

Top Bottom