• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

So, the end IS nigh.

Not like there aren't plenty of places to catch a drag show in NYC. The sidewalk is one.

Coomer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    “independent Episcopal school in the East Village that charges over $59,000 for yearly tuition”

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    “independent Episcopal school in the East Village that charges over $59,000 for yearly tuition”

I'd expect a little more for my $60k than a sanctioned drag show/twerk off in a "high church".

I went to a private Christian school K-8th and we sure didn't have anything remotely like that. Line up and stand in your tile square, two tile squares from the person in front of you!

Krazy1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't even have a response to this. Society has denigrated beyond what I could ever imagine. But on a bright not our great governor fired the Hillsboro count DA for not enforcing the law. Gives me hope that there is still a few good ones out there.

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    There is a reason *most* folks don't take their children to Mardi gras in New Orleans...
    Hell, I've never even been, prefer the tamer version in Mobile, and didn't take my son there either.

Krazy1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's a fad. It's a Democrat agenda. To brainwash these kids into thinking they are bi or gay. They want to feel included because all their friends are turning. Watch the documentary What is a Women, it's astounding.

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    I thought you sent kids to private school to keep them away from all that?
    The private school kids I knew were even wilder than public school kids. It always comes down to parents being involved or absent.

In my limited experience. :)

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    The private school kids I knew were even wilder than public school kids. It always comes down to parents being involved or absent.

In my limited experience. :)
    Private school is where rich parents put kids so they don't have to raise them themselves. They just give them money and tell them to shut up and do their homework when they get home, no discipline so that's why they're more wild!

capt.joe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I'd expect a little more for my $60k than a sanctioned drag show/twerk off in a "high church".

I went to a private Christian school K-8th and we sure didn't have anything remotely like that. Line up and stand in your tile square, two tile squares from the person in front of you!
    YesSir! My Dad worked his tail off to put me and my sister in private school at 1st grade after i got shanked in the gut with a pencil in public school.

Reactions: WRM

Bay Ranger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

It's from the city that also brings you this.
    Sharyl Attikisson on the "Full Measure" TV program on ABC Sun morning is going to have a segment talking about the soft on crime approach and crime wave we are now having.

BTW, Sharyl seems to be more conservative in her journalist approach - and a FL girl to boot!

Top Bottom