Tuned my FX Maverick Today

kendive

Master
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's the psi on the onboard tank? Shots per fill?
These guns fill to 250 bar = Just over 3625 psi. Some of my airguns fill to 300 bar. Yes that over 4000 psi.

I really don't keep track of all that. It's alot of shots. The sniper comes with a very large CF tank 580 cc. That Compact Maverick is much smaller but a different platform. My .30 AGT Uragan has a very large tank built in and fills to 300 bar.

I know on my .457 and .257 Texan II airguns. The .457 gets about 5 to 6 shots and the .257 get a few more. LOL But that's alot of lead out of an airgun. I have 500gr slugs for the .457. The .257 Caliber Loverin Design 87 Grain are my Fav...

Here is a kool video on the M3

Last edited:

kendive

Master
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FX makes some incredible airguns. Someday I will have to look into getting one. Probably have to give up racing though and don't see that happening anytime soon. Good airguns are amazingly accurate, my Avenger gets 1 hole groups at 35 yards and less than half inch at 50 yards, the FX will probably do better than that at 100 yards or more! Are you using slugs for the long range shots?
I shoot slugs and pellets. Just depends but long rang slugs are much better. I probably have over a million pellets and slugs. I also have an airgun is every cal you can think of... Well not 308 yet. I opted for the .257 instead. Flatter shooting.

fv22

Marksman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like you have a real nice collection there! I've got a few, all basically lower end stuff in .22 or .177, still amazing how accurate they can be though. I sure have not found a firearm that doesn't cost a ridiculous amount that can shoot near as good as these cheaper airguns.

Blackfeather666

Shooter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice setup. I got a couple air guns. Its nice to step out the back door and shoot. I just setup 100 yard targets they were easy. I plan on going further out in the next few days, just have to do some land clearing

Last edited:

Sponsors

Holsters
3rd Coast
Top Bottom