• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Honestly, I doubt he will run, he’s simply getting to old to proclaim what he will do 4 years from now. I think after a few years he’ll change his mind.
    I wish him all the best, but he should just enjoy his years without drama, I would.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Honestly, I doubt he will run, he’s simply getting to old to proclaim what he will do 4 years from now. I think after a few years he’ll change his mind.
    I wish him all the best, but he should just enjoy his years without drama, I would.

I think he is wayyyyyyyyyyyy too competitive to just retire. This loss will eat at him and he will be consumed with beating Biden, he will run again and I am torn about it, his base is so large that as long as his hat is in the ring no other conservative has a chance and I sure would like to see Desantis run.

Flames 2/4

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think he is wayyyyyyyyyyyy too competitive to just retire. This loss will eat at him and he will be consumed with beating Biden, he will run again and I am torn about it, his base is so large that as long as his hat is in the ring no other conservative has a chance and I sure would like to see Desantis run.
    You are the first one to mention Desantis, and it just feels good.

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    He might try another run...I'm sad to say it but I personally doubt that he'd have a chance in hell of winning again. :(

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Anonymous-anymouse-ratshit sourcing. Is it just B.S.? Is it a "testing the waters" leak to gauge how such statements would be received? It equals nothing unless Trump says it. "Show of "what" force? Still in charge of "what"? Such statements can be taken different ways and the Trump hating media and Left-limp Right politicians will scream its as threats to the "elected gov".

DixieReb

Conservative American
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    If DJT doesn’t run in 2024 then DJT Jr may step up to the plate, it’s going to take somebody with a backbone and a big set of testicles that can come in and make some tidal waves and get this country headed back down the right path. These career politicians have got to go, and I’m speaking of Republicans too !!!
    Anybody that’s been up there a lifetime has robbed us blind and became millionaires, we’ve got to have term limits and hold politicians accountable and if they don’t adhere to want we want they need to be booted out as soon as possible, it makes my blood boil. My daddy always said you could send a good honest man up there and he’ll become a crook just as soon as he sees how to work the system, term limits, term limits, term limits !

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    He is the presumed Leader and would get the Nomination, somehow I think he just might not do it which would be wise. He can be a King Maker and keep them all on their toes... No on DeSantis, Don JR or other family member. Let Cotton, Jordan, or another up and comer have a chance.

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    He is the presumed Leader and would get the Nomination, somehow I think he just might not do it which would be wise. He can be a King Maker and keep them all on their toes... No on DeSantis, Don JR or other family member. Let Cotton, Jordan, or another up and comer have a chance.
    Why not DeSantis Frank?

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I think his competitiveness will keep him out, he and the rest of the country already know he won the legal vote. He wouldn’t risk loosing to a rigged election a second time, because that would make it almost seem like a legitimate loss. I think he’ll simply refuse to play, other than fundraising and speeches to get the base energized I don’t think we’ll see him much.

DixieReb

Conservative American
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    FrankT, politics has changed drastically, don’t believe Cotton or anybody else has a chance in hell to be POTUS, no more nice guys , it’s going to have to be DJT or one of his boys that’s already wealthy enough they can’t be bought off. We’ve got to have somebody that has no ties to the old guard up there. As much as I liked Pence, he doesn’t have enough stamina or toughness in him to stand up to corrupt left.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Trump is an experienced President now whereas before he wasn't even a politician. If he runs again he's going to put his foot up his competition's butt. Most of his rookie mistakes were learned from and wont be repeated. Also, he's a millionaire, if not closer to a billionaire, even after losing half his wealth by not being able to properly manage it for the last four years. He doesn't need any party money. He could be completely ignored by MSM and be completely deplatformed by social media and the RINO's and still fill whole stadiums on the campaign trail.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Unless voting ID is mandatory, stop force fed absentee ballots, enforce poll watchers access 24/7 and allow them to actually be close enough to read individual ballot information and make all votiing machines hack and local manipulation proof and tabulating equipment control locked until six months after the election, run-off elections by paper ballot only.

People should wonder why one Party is actively pushing for looser voting laws than what's in place now. I have ZERO confidence in the current voting systems.

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Id rather someone new. Trump did succeed in bringing all the slimy swamp dwellers to the surface for all to see though im not sure he isn't one himself. I know he wasn't all bad but there was a lot of monitoring the situation and no action taken. Ill pass on more platinum deals and millions more of "beautiful legal immigrants". He fell right in line with the anti white nationalist propaganda. Looking back I didn't feel like I was winning with Trump as president any more than Bush or Clinton, it was just 4 years of a lot of shit talking from Trump. It seemed like he always said the right things and made the right promises but almost always just fell short of doing anything substantial.

Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    So Carl,your basically saying that Trump failed to do anything substantial for this country.
    I completely disagree sir.
    AGAIN - - > please remember what shape this country was in just prior to the Chinese unleashing "biological warfare" on us.
    Just one little thing also - -> what were the gas prices when Trump was in office vs now after Biden has beem president less than a month and a half. How many Americans (AND BUISNESSES) does the price of gas have a profound effect on ??
    I mean,like damn,raise your hand if you don't give a shit about gas prices. --- SAWMAN

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So Carl,your basically saying that Trump failed to do anything substantial for this country.
    I completely disagree sir.
    AGAIN - - > please remember what shape this country was in just prior to the Chinese unleashing "biological warfare" on us.
    Just one little thing also - -> what were the gas prices when Trump was in office vs now after Biden has beem president less than a month and a half. How many Americans (AND BUISNESSES) does the price of gas have a profound effect on ??
    I mean,like damn,raise your hand if you don't give a shit about gas prices. --- SAWMAN
    I know the Trump presidency wasn't all bad. For 4 years he was under attack from the media/tech/political elites like nothing ive seen before. Im not anti-Trump by any means but I certainly don't feel like we won anything while he was president besides some temporary exe orders. Did you see the people he pardoned? Clinton and Obama pardon leftist terrorists while Trump pardons rappers of drug charges. Wtf? I know its blasphemy to question Trump in some circles but personally I think he deserves some scrutiny from his voters (I voted for him twice).

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Also, he should have seen to it that the blm/antifa riots were crushed with an iron fist. Yeah yeah I know American presidents can't be dictators and I heard all 2020 how his hands were tied when it came to the riots. Bullshit. I have to wonder what the reaction would be today from the biden admin if Trump supporter riots sprang up in most major cities in similar fashion to the 2020 blm/antifa riots. The Trump supporters would be labeled white supremacist terrorists and they would be squashed in a hurry. Look at all the National Guard still in Washington DC! WTF!?

Top Bottom